BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Regular Tau/Farsight Enclaves ally interactions...

I want to be clear on something here regarding how the 'dex and supplement interact, especially when it comes to signature systems.

If I have a commander from the Enclaves selected as one of my HQ's, can I add the signature systems, such as the Puretide Engram Nanochip from the regular dex?

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Nutsy View Post
    I want to be clear on something here regarding how the 'dex and supplement interact, especially when it comes to signature systems.

If I have a commander from the Enclaves selected as one of my HQ's, can I add the signature systems, such as the Puretide Engram Nanochip from the regular dex?
    No. Says so in the Farsight Enclaves supplent under Signature Systems: "Any character in your army that may select Signature Systems may not select from those listed in Codex: Tau Empire, but may instead select from the Signature Systems of the Farsight Enclaves (opposite), at the points cost shown. Note that XV104 Riptides in your army may select items from the Signature Systems of the Farsight Enclaves.

So if you want that Puretide Engram nanochip, you'll have to give to the HQ unit from your regular Tau Codex HQ and not to your Enclaves HQ.
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?52423-The-Blood-Pact-Chaos-Homebrew-Supplement&p=472214&viewfull=1#post472214

Chapter-Master

No you are not allowed brie with your stilton.
    I'M RATHER DEFINATELY SURE FEMALE SPACE MARINES DEFINERTLEY DON'T EXIST.

Quote Originally Posted by Denzark View Post
    No you are not allowed brie with your stilton.

Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    This made i larf!!!

Standard fare for interwebular catty comments
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

Made I larf as well - apologies for my unseasonally sarccy comment Uncle Nutsy.
    I'M RATHER DEFINATELY SURE FEMALE SPACE MARINES DEFINERTLEY DON'T EXIST.

what are you talking about? that was hilarious.

but yeah, thanks for letting me know. I must have missed that part in the supplement
    Last edited by Uncle Nutsy; 12-23-2013 at 05:15 PM.

Brother-Sergeant

Happens to all of us.