BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default TraitorGuard-like Blog

I have posted this blog on other forums, so you may have seen it. But this is a new realm to post in so I will give it a try. I have some updates but I will space them out a little depending on feedback etc.

These have been in various states of completion and then stripped and repainted since my illnesses last year. You may have seen 'em in a different state then.

I'm back in action now, so I will be moving forward with my armies

Anyway, let me know what you think.

Veteran-Sergeant

Wow, It must take an age to complete an entire guard army with every model being so unique. They look great (for traitors, of course)

Wooow... they look amazing. You got some skill and patience.

Just some group shots of the army so far. To keeps things rolling as I work on the latest that I am painting. I'll post some more soon to catch the blog up.

I always liked the idea of traitor guard armies, should be far more common that they are, I like the nurglesk feel of the army, I kinda want to make my guard traitor too.

@Tsen: I like the traitorguard too They are all over the books and such but not strongly represented in the game. This is changing somewhat though. Recently I have seen several other Traitor Armies and all of them have been very different from one another.

Here is my banner bearer! Cobbled together, primed, painted, based, sealed in one day! Yay! that is a first for me.

It is a Banner/Icon Bearer for my Traitor Nurgle IG. She is holding her own head to see and the banner is crammed in her neck hole

Veteran-Sergeant

Love the guy with the Chainsword. Not sure about the Sentinels though, might need a close up?

Evil Midnight Bomber

Sweet sexy sin there's some truly beautiful grotesque-ness there. I love it. The banner bearer with the pole stuck in her gaping neck wound is absolutely priceless.
    Oh lord I've got 'em, I've got the...
    ...it's a blog. Read it!

4 more are completed. May have to do a slight touch up to the sides of the bases but..done is done!

As for the little double headed guy with the chainsword... bonus pus-filled boil to the one that can name where his torso and legs came from :P

I may have some better pics of the sentinels on my other computer. I'll see if I can get those old images loaded for you

Veteran-Sergeant

Saw these dakka they still look awesome .

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast