BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Honestly with 350 pts I reckon youd be better taking a horde of gaurd infantry. You can force in a lot of bodies for that many points
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by daboarder View Post
    Honestly with 350 pts I reckon youd be better taking a horde of gaurd infantry. You can force in a lot of bodies for that many points
    True. I just figured on getting extra vehicle-killing on the board, since people would want to rush it (as has been mentioned by several peeps already) and the best way to stop that is to destroy their rides...
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?52423-The-Blood-Pact-Chaos-Homebrew-Supplement&p=472214&viewfull=1#post472214

Battle-Brother

Yes kill able but still if I had to play against that I would forfeit it just lacks any real fun for both players I mean how big of a dick do u have to be, we have been deciding on how to hadle The Lord of war our group Decided 25% of your total points, and no apocalypse templates, just to keep it balanced.

Battle-Brother

Quote Originally Posted by White Tiger88 View Post
    So we kill your troops and lock the titan in combat with a horde of nurgleings?
    How would Nurglings charge anything AV 10+ without being attached to an Independent Character (one that can at least Glance it)? The main rules say you can't assault vehicles you can't hurt (pg 76 under Assaulting a Vehicle).

Battle-Brother

A player in our group runs 2x farseers, 7x warlocks on bikes that alone is 580pts and tables my dark angels in two turns. I would rather go up against a scorpion grav tank at least I might have a chance a destroying it

Umm, doesn't the Reaver have a minimum distance? Something like 12" or 24", anything that gets within that can't be shot at because the Reaver can't look down? I know the Imperator has a minimum distance of 36".

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by interrogator_chaplain View Post
    Umm, doesn't the Reaver have a minimum distance? Something like 12" or 24", anything that gets within that can't be shot at because the Reaver can't look down? I know the Imperator has a minimum distance of 36".
    Not according to any of the weapons the Reaver carries. And there are no special rules about that in the Super-Heavy Walkers section either. So nope. As long as a template isn't covering its feet, it's all good.
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?52423-The-Blood-Pact-Chaos-Homebrew-Supplement&p=472214&viewfull=1#post472214

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Gotthammer View Post
    Or use flyers since it'll have a lot of trouble shooting them down. And even if a unit in HtH only lasts one turn, that's possibly a fifth of the game the Reaver isn't shooting, which basically gives your army a free go.

I do acknowledge the VMB is not completely terrible now, forgot they'd bumped it to AP3 now >.<
    Also, I like to use the VMB against Fliers. Nothing flying in the air has anything better than AV12, so I can either Glance them to death or pen them on 6's. With 15 shots, I'm bound to get a handful.
    Last edited by Katharon; 12-14-2013 at 08:26 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12