BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by RocketRollRebel View Post
    yeaaah so in my possible drink induced retardedness I thought you ment 'da boyz GT (its a great GT in Rochester NY have you been?) when I saw 'ard boyz. I havent made it to 'ard boyz before since I've always had something conflicting with it the past two years but I'm making the effort this year.

But I'm defiantly bringing my IG out to anything major. They are my first and favorite army and I'm sure we'll be seeing a lot of guard on the tables.

Also the 16th at 'da boyz was out of 66 so its not as impressive haha. A great worthwhile event tho! Sorry about the confusion. I really should keep my self away from my computer when ever I'm drinking with my roommates...
    oh its ok i know how it is HA, anyways ive never heard of a GT called 'da boyz in rochester if so i would have deffinitely gone since roch is less than an hour from buffalo, i may have to look that up , will you be attending this year? and any idea when it is?

and yea 'ard boyz is alot of fun even though alot of people dislike it because its 'too many' points and unfriendly, but i like the tough competition!!

I'll be there!
    "It's rusty 'cause it's dirty." - Goatboy

Yeah you can check out 'da boyz GT here...[url]http://www.daboyzgt.com/[/url]. They don't have anything for 2010 posted yet but the guy who ran it last year (Jay Woodcock) is doing a tactics seminar at Adepticon as well so that might be interesting to check out. A great event and I'm really looking forward to the trip to Adepticon and the actual event itself. Most of the guys around here are going to PAX instead tho since I guess its in Boston this year so I'm going with my upstate NY friends from my old gaming group.
    letsagetabitarockin!

Veteran-Sergeant

cool thanks for the info looks like an awesome time i cannot wait, too bad you aint comin in for it this year

I'm going!

Its gonna be a riot.

Cool to see all the responses. Any particular event that people here are looking forward to or would recommend? I'm thinking of the team tourny, the 40k championship and probably a 3rd on Saturday but I don't know which.
    letsagetabitarockin!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12