BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cygnar Lancer

Default Cygnar Lancer

Yesterday I bought this model on a whim as I was looking at doing something a bit different. I have done some Warmachine models before (Rhulic Mercs) but this was the first main faction jack I've got. However the tab on the Lancer said it was cast in 2002! It's pose is very static and the head just looked odd.
    So I broke out my Ingenuity and after much grunting and swearing came up with a much better pose.
    Hopefully I'll have it painted up over the weekend.

Enjoy!
    “The difference between gods and daemons largely depends upon where one is standing at the time.” - Lorgar, Primarch of the Word Bearers

Very nice pose. I like it.

looks good better then my own pose for mine anyway.

Here it is painted up, nothing special but did some weathering on the hull and shield to make it look like it's been through a few rough battles.

Might redo the shield at a later date.

Going to oder up a Sentinel next, or maybe a Redeemer.....
    “The difference between gods and daemons largely depends upon where one is standing at the time.” - Lorgar, Primarch of the Word Bearers

model wise I like the new one the Cyclone and Firefly good work mate did you make the base or were you get it from?

I have a thing for older, more retro models (Although the Firefly looks VERY nice).
    The bases are from Black Cat Bases here in the UK. They just happened to be next to the Warmachine stuff when I was in the shop. £6 well spent I think.

I agree do you think they have an online store to look at what they have?

Yes there is but I have'nt bought anything of it yet.

Here is the site:-
    [URL="http://www.blackcatbases.com/"]http://www.blackcatbases.com/[/URL]

I like your post its quite informative and i love to visit you again as you have done a wonderful job. i love to bookmark this site and would send it to other friends to read it and visit it to get upto date and quite interesting information

Quote Originally Posted by mariajames View Post
    I like your post its quite informative and i love to visit you again as you have done a wonderful job. i love to bookmark this site and would send it to other friends to read it and visit it to get upto date and quite interesting information
    Rawr! Spamming spambot is spamming! But where is the malicious link to follow? Very strange.

Anyway that repose really shows with the paintjob Portal_Lord. Never noticed you put up painted pics... 4 months ago wow. Good work.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast