BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 327 of 338 FirstFirst ... 227277317325326327328329337 ... LastLast
Results 3,261 to 3,270 of 3377
    Banned

Nope

But this way can still have Ingram, Haylen and Neriah all hanging around after exploding the Prydwyn

Also more variety in peeps running around, like can copy and clone anyone, so have a bunch of "reformed" Gunners and Raiders in the Minutemen. Also copy characters from Far Harbour and stuff, so The Mariner totally came to Sanctuary and got better

Chapter-Master

What's that?

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Banned

[URL="http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16354/?"]Awesome is what[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Gotthammer View Post
    Nope

But this way can still have Ingram, Haylen and Neriah all hanging around after exploding the Prydwyn

Also more variety in peeps running around, like can copy and clone anyone, so have a bunch of "reformed" Gunners and Raiders in the Minutemen. Also copy characters from Far Harbour and stuff, so The Mariner totally came to Sanctuary and got better
    Lol.

That is great, because they are all adawble, especially Haylen. Boo for exploding the Prydwen though. Yay for alive Mariners though, there totally should have been a way toget Curie to save her, I mean her name is Curie!
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Gotthammer View Post

[URL="http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16354/?"]Awesome is what[/URL]
    omfg

Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Due to the amount of insulation and the ridiculous heat yesterday I stripped, cleaned and re-thermal pasted my PC yesterday evening. Then had a couple of hours on fallout shelter when I'd reassembled it and it'd cooled down a bit.
    Blowing the dust out of the radiator seems to have found me 5-10C compared to Tuesday's idle temps

Chapter-Master

OK so fallout shelter is interesting. If I give a Wanderer stimpaks, weaponry, radaway and send them off before bed, I can get up and recall them in the morning with a full inventory and then claim the stuff when I come home from work
    Same with if I ensure all the female vault dwellers are pregnant before shutting the game down at night, they will all give birth in the morning, and the kids will be adults in the evening so can get a decent rapid population growth.
    At least its something I can play while I read, so I can start on my backlog.

Banned

Starlight Drive-In is finally done:

Banned

An house:

Clinic:

The bar:

Workshop area (bottom of 3 story building):

Trader & clothing store (even managed to fit in a couple of change rooms):

Initiate Arden, left the brotherhood after becoming disillusioned with not helping people like Lyons did - now works as a bonsai artist:

Post office & tax collector:

Guard house: