BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 326 of 338 FirstFirst ... 226276316324325326327328336 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,260 of 3377

I managed to offend everyone.

Dunno how I managed it (though indiscriminate, irresponsible and reckless application of Fatboys may have played a role....), but everyone started gunning for me.

So I killed them. All of them. Every single last one.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

Yeah explosive weaponry will piss off your allies.
    I had to be careful with my pistol cause synths feel the need to get right in your face to use their fully automatic rifle...

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Chapter-Master

Reading some of you lots replies and thinking "what if they were actuallytalking about RL and not video-games". It's funnier esp mystery's reply up there.
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Chapter-Master

Should find random images off the internet to superimpose some BoLS quotes over

I forgot to get Virgil his research, so ended up splattering his head all over his own equipment and stealing all his stuff.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

At his request? Or just because? or he gets pissed?

He gets pissed and attacks, so I shot him the face with a shotgun several times.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Ah. I see...

Banned

One of my Starlight Drive-in houses:

Some more fenangling of Sanctuary:

(if you can't read it the sign says "days since a settlement needed help wiping their own ***")

Nat came to visit:

Also if you squint you can see Ingram (now with legs!) and Haylen working away.

On an unrelated note Spectacle Island has but a single, ominous looking building built upon it:

And inside the building...

Things that go on when I'm not around:

Very nice! Did you side with the BoS?