BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 319 of 338 FirstFirst ... 219269309317318319320321329 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,190 of 3377
    Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Gotthammer View Post
    I modded the synth armour so it's all shiny and chrome

Yessssss
    Comrade!

also, synth armour? does it play access virus presets?
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Banned

Sadly not lol

Also rebuild underway:

The one sunny pic was taken in the five minutes it stopped raining for the three, almost four game days I was building.

Chapter-Master

For such a relatively small area of land the weather does seem awfully localised in the commonwealth doesn't it?

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

That's really impressive Gott, and hopefully no saved games were corrupted after.

Obviously the Commonwealth has stolen British weather.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

The *******s.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Obviously the weather fled to North America post Brexit along with all the capital in London.

Of course, seeing the lovely stilt village has now got me thinking 'you know what my giant factory needs? To be on stilts'.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    That's really impressive Gott, and hopefully no saved games were corrupted after.
    Haven't started it up again yet to see but hope not - didn't crash so should be ok. Also only about half done - still needs lots of decorating and furniture added, and am going to extend the gantry to go over the pre-existing house and build more stuff on the other side too lol.

And yes, build a giant gantry factory too!

Also built up Taffington Boathouse as a heavily fortified Minuteman base and called it "The Fort"

I hope so too hehe. DEcorating is always the hardest bit for me, ooh that sounds like it will be great.

Maybe I will!

I think I'm distantly related to the Taffington-Boathouses.

Banned

I like decorating, and the rebuilding helped a bit because I was able to build with a bit more of a plan.

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Maybe I will!
    Fine then! You do that!

I think I'm distantly related to the Taffington-Boathouses.

Me too, it's just usually by the time I finish building the blasted structure I'm burnt out and want a change of scene lol.

Well I will then!

I am ridiculously proud of that joke.