BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 238 of 338 FirstFirst ... 138188228236237238239240248288 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,380 of 3377
    Banned

The Iron Bull’s Canonical Penis: Aka the reason for the black box…

Mad Max is out tomorrow.

What a day! What a lovely day!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    [URL="http://neurogadget.com/2015/08/22/gta-6-release-date-features-news-and-maps-updates/13132"]Rumours[/URL] flying around apparently saying Rockstar Games are going to include a female protagonist in GTA6. On one hand yay, on the other hand they will probably **** it up given that the writers have consistently shown they have no idea how to write women.

I'd like them to go the mass effect route where you have the character creation screen and they get two voice actors in to do the male/female voices. I'm kinda bored of having the character pushed on you rather than making your own.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

That would be the ideal solution yes. The whole 'the story is crafted around the individual character and it just took us towards a male story' is such a trite excuse, as Saints Row illustrates nicely. Writing a story involving a wife? Gay. Kids? Adopted. No excuse.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gotthammer View Post
    This is the greatest story ever told. As you would expect from Bioware lol.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

just received "Why have they changed snake? Keifer Sutherland is not Snake"

Well, Mad Max is fun!

Though I did get fed up with one bit. Got ganked by five raider vehicles, and the camera gave me crappy auto-angles. Not fun when your dodging folks trying to run you over. You can change it, but I barely had the time.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Can you make wimmin characters?
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Brother-Captain

I have been playing Kittens Game for the past few days. It cunningly disguises itself as an incremental game similar to stuff like A Dark Room, and then after a bit when you're juggling dozens of different resources and several interlinked tech trees and various jobs and buildings you realise that no.

You're playing a text-based city management game.

With kittens.

*goes back to building ships to convince hostile zebra to trade titanium to her, so she can make fancier telescopes in search of the Great Red Dot*
    Kabal of Venomed Dreams

Chapter-Master

wtf?

Link?

- - - Updated - - -

found it. google did work for that surprisingly.

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Can you make wimmin characters?
    In Mad Max?

Sadly not, you just play as Max. And no online game either, which is peculiar these days.