BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 288 of 338 FirstFirst ... 188238278286287288289290298 ... LastLast
Results 2,871 to 2,880 of 3377
    Chapter-Master

I'm having a fire kitten.
    The leaf thing is ugly.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Quote Originally Posted by Psychosplodge View Post
    When I play my friend and I'm like, "Okay, so France is really pissing me off, I think I'm going to send some bombers and tanks their way," and he responds with, "You have bombers and tanks?!? I'm working with musketmen still!"

Or freaking Portugal being declared "world leader," which I answered by bombing their medieval ***** with Stealth Bombers. Who needs friends when you have the biggest guns?
    Critical statements above are not intended to promote negativity or dislike, they are meant to add to a discussion where the positive points have likely already been stated.

Opted to finally give Sims 3 a proper try, since I got it in some package of games at some point anyway. The first tries were amusing, latest might be the funniest story yet.

Not sure what led to it, but my sim (Mark) decided he wanted to join Law Enforcement as a career. Okay, I can dig that, even though his lifelong aspiration is money and fame. I let him be autonomous at times, especially around people. Eventually he started chatting a lot with a particular sim (Ayesha) and hitting it off. Ah, cool, I'll roll with it and work the romance and all that to see if he's found himself a life partner. Turned out they were perfect for each other and fell madly in love.

Only thing is, her "career" was Criminal. My guy, shooting up through the ranks of Law Enforcement, found himself marrying a criminal, and, given that she "worked" in a location he'd raided multiple times, they probably met while he was bringing down the law. Just a little bit awkward, that.

Wouldn't do for the soon-to-be-International-Superspy to be with a Criminal, so after they married and moved in together, she quit the life of crime and joined a new profession: Politics. I didn't realize how perfect that was until after she was well on her way.

Now, Ayesha is Mayor of the town she started as a criminal in, Mark is a super spy celebrity, the two have a lot of money and investments all over town, and even a son who's growing up to be brilliant and creative (thank you, butler, for helping take care of him!). Granted, Ayesha still wants a daughter, but that hasn't happened yet.

But yeah, criminal to politician seems just so perfect.

And now I've been sucked into this game I thought I'd hate. Blast it.
    Critical statements above are not intended to promote negativity or dislike, they are meant to add to a discussion where the positive points have likely already been stated.

Chapter-Master

So sometime over the summer I'm building the SO a new PC cause her last one is at least five years old now and the GPU was my old one that I upgraded at that time(had to put new capacitors on it to stop it crashing under heavy load as well).

Once it's done the plan is to get her a steam copy of Skyrim as it's cheap and she played it a lot on the PS so she'll appreciate the difference.

So last night I spent four hours watching how to mod youtube videos. I'm going to try and make some stuff she'll like when she finds them.
    First thing I want to build is a Quik stop staffed by Randle and Dante with voice clips and Jay and Silent Bob outside. Jay constantly dancing around being loud. Silent Bob buying stolen stuff. A simple idea, but probably still ambitious for a first mod. Obviously won't be going on nexus cause it'll be full of film sound clips.

Might hide a couple of manga collections in the wild for a random collectable shelf to fill, in a custom cottage.

It'll be crazy XD

post edit.

I'm going to make a Nancy's Harbour Cafe! and fill it with wenches and mead! It'll be glorious!
    Last edited by Psychosplodge; 05-11-2016 at 03:16 AM.

Chapter-Master

- - - Updated - - -

Japanese trailer: a touching story about how pokemon brings people together despite different walks of life

US/UK trailers: UFCKGIIGN POEKEMON WHATEVER YOU’LL BUY IT!! **** YOU

First-Captain

mind blown... I TOTALLY did not see this one coming! HOLICARP!
    The bigger they are, the bigger the mess they make when they step on you. - Ahzek Ahriman, on Titans

Chapter-Master

you didn't see more Civ coming?
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

New art style looks interesting. Should be pleasing to look at while playing the game.

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    you didn't see more Civ coming?
    well it was obvious that something was going to come at some point, the franchise is just too good not to keep it going... but I did not expect an annoucement for this fall!
    The bigger they are, the bigger the mess they make when they step on you. - Ahzek Ahriman, on Titans

Chapter-Master

I knew it was coming. Gandhi declared war on me last month.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.