BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 332 of 338 FirstFirst ... 232282322330331332333334 ... LastLast
Results 3,311 to 3,320 of 3377

Thank you, and yep leaning more towards removing it myself heh. Good idea. You are welcome to steal it hehe.

They silly. I hope they can get down on their own.

Oh neat, I think I've scrapped that but I'll have to check.

all looking very nice.

Heh I was thinking about making an officers mess for senior vault dwellers using the overseers office parts too.

Yup it is huge, I approve. I just wish there were a way of excavating down too, expanding the main cavern so you could have a Fallout Shelter style vault going way down would be fun.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Banned

Can always put it back if you don't like it I know, right?! Good, 'cause I'm so going to

They usually do, like just teleport if they need to get somewhere.

Is up a rock ramp on the rusty stair side, about three levels up, and have to wade through the water on the purifier side to get to it. Sadly stuff built through there is lightly off the ground in the purifier side, which is an annoyance but not the end of the world.

Great minds etc, etc

Hur And yes more verticality instead of so sprwaling would have been better in my opinion - but that's a minor quibble really.

True. Changed it, prefer it. also added new counters from the Filled Counters mod:

Need to fix the lighting, but ran out of glass. Well good.

also good.

Ohh I think I might have missed it unless I came at it the other way. Aww boo. I'm still annoyed that the tunnel leading to the purifier is offset so you can't put corridors down it.

Yep it would have been better, but it is, still a great piece of DLC. Also someone might mod it heh.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Banned

New version looks great!

Also did a reactor core with overlooking workstation:

I mean it’s not like you really need to be able to see when you’re working on a nuclear reactor or anything (and I was totally able to find my way out of the rooms without trouble each time I don't know what you're suggesting...)

Also built a schoolhouse:

And a bathroom setup:

Also also finished the clinic but forgot to take screenshots whoops.

Ooh, I should probably add lavatories and bathing facilities heh. I don't remember seeing stalls and baby blue vault walls, another mod or am I unobservant?

Great classroom, and reactor room.

Banned

The stalls are in homemaker, under fixtures in the furniture tab. Toilet rolls, soap dishes and bits and pieces are under decorations, misc, interior (I think). Doors are in the structures tab under the door section. Though that said I've just done this one and the gents next door and probably leave the others with the doors closed to save on objects. And the walls are from the clinic set

Thanks! ^_^ Going to do a more modest version of the control room for my overseer's office. Shame there's not a way to make the kids go to school. At least not that I know of lol. Though sure they don't mind permanent holidays

Banned

"Clem! More TVs!" aka Overseer's gonna oversee

Fully stocked clinic:

With 24 hour service by nurse-tron G.A.L.E.:

Rec room, not 100% finished:

Tweaked my workshop a little:

Admin area:

General store:

All very impressive. I'm starting to regret taking up so much space with my atrium lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    I managed to offend everyone.

Dunno how I managed it (though indiscriminate, irresponsible and reckless application of Fatboys may have played a role....), but everyone started gunning for me.

So I killed them. All of them. Every single last one.
    I ended up taking out the Institute and the Brotherhood, because I was helping the Railroad, and the Brotherhood kind of hates their mission. But also, because it was really, really fun to plant bombs inside an airship and blow it out of the sky. (Though not *quite* as fun as hacking Liberty Prime to shoot it out of the sky.)

I ended up killing the Railroad when I played as Institute... Mostly by accident. When Glory told me to "hold it right there," I figured, hey, I'll try walking forward, what could happen? And then she started shooting, and one thing led to another, and by the time I was done, they were all dead. Oops.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gotthammer View Post
    [URL="http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16817/?"]This makes me really mad[/URL] >.<

Not that it exists of course, quite the opposite, but that it has to exist.

Guess just have to stick to my headcanon of "studied law, joined army, left army and was going to practice law"
    I didn't even know she was supposed to be a lawyer. I'd just assumed she was military and my friend was saying she wasn't, and I'm just left thinking, "Okay, but how am I tearing everyone up, able to shoot a weapon so well, and know how to use all this military hardware?"

Studying law makes sense for my build, though. I went with Charisma first, then Agility, and Intelligence, with the idea that my (main) Sole Survivor was someone who knew how to talk others into doing what she wanted, knew how to use firearms well, and was generally smart (though not genius levels).

I was really surprised to hear she was supposedly just some common civilian and all.
    Critical statements above are not intended to promote negativity or dislike, they are meant to add to a discussion where the positive points have likely already been stated.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychosplodge View Post
    Don't forget the newest FO4 DLC should be playable today. Time to torture some vault dwellers...
    Not much "torture" involved... The "experiments" so far seem kind of... meh. Not doing much. I did come to appreciate Ted, though, and enjoyed pissing off the Ghoul lady (who I waited to get out of sight of the dwellers and proceeded to shoot, which I hope won't cause me long-term problems).

I haven't been able to get the Vault items to load yet, though. I'm not sure if that's because of mods (I'd hate to uninstall even more, I still need to add some back), or because I put the former overseer out of the world's misery, but it's been kind of sad hearing my friend excitedly talk about his creations on Skype and I can't even really get started.

Mainly worried if I uninstall my mods, it'll destroy at least two settlements. My main game's got Institution-style buildings at Sanctuary and the Drive-In. Sanctuary also has a brick schoolhouse, and a wooden church with pews and candles for lighting. All of that is likely to disappear. Sure, I can then build stuff to look "proper post-apoc" like other people, but there was some charm to a set of clean buildings showing the promise of a better tomorrow (stolen from the smoldering crater of the Institute).
    Critical statements above are not intended to promote negativity or dislike, they are meant to add to a discussion where the positive points have likely already been stated.