BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Panic over!, its okay I have fixed centurions.... also Im turning it into a squat exo

[URL=http://s156.photobucket.com/user/NurseNinja/media/IMG_0065.jpg.html][/URL]

First dryfit to see if it works.... it does!

[URL=http://s156.photobucket.com/user/NurseNinja/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0641.jpg.html][/URL]

[URL=http://s156.photobucket.com/user/NurseNinja/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0636.jpg.html][/URL]

[URL=http://s156.photobucket.com/user/NurseNinja/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image.jpg.html][/URL]

So. first fit of my prototype, still with marine head for now, will be squat eventually. lots of messy glue damage on the shoulders, i had put on big bolts but it looked too orky

Fly Lord

Wow, now that's a nice and effective conversion!
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Chapter-Master

Awesome idea but maybe a more dwarfy head from the bitz box? Can't wait to see finished product.
    I'M RATHER DEFINATELY SURE FEMALE SPACE MARINES DEFINERTLEY DON'T EXIST.

Battle-Brother

I actually signed up to BoLs specifically to say how great these conversions are, if I had the money I would be offering to pay you to make me some!

I approve of this conversion, I look forward to seeing future works and wonder if I might subscribe to your newsletter

Quote Originally Posted by Denzark View Post
    Awesome idea but maybe a more dwarfy head from the bitz box? Can't wait to see finished product.
    Nice, space wolf heads make good squats.

My only suggestions would be to cut off the bit at the front underside of the gun that is moulded to fit under the arm, and the coresponding part on the arms themselves.

these look the daddy!

Battle-Brother

Outstanding job! Love the look there. Can we get a shot of the backsides? Curious what surgery was done there.

Quote Originally Posted by isotope99 View Post
    Nice, space wolf heads make good squats.

My only suggestions would be to cut off the bit at the front underside of the gun that is moulded to fit under the arm, and the coresponding part on the arms themselves.
    Yes. thats not a bad idea, not a bad idea at all. I might have some space wolf heads hanging around. The arm mounting bits.... yeah, your right, now Ive seen it, I cant unsee it. its a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigred View Post
    Wow, now that's a nice and effective conversion!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingerpanda View Post
    I actually signed up to BoLs specifically to say how great these conversions are, if I had the money I would be offering to pay you to make me some!
    Quote Originally Posted by ersatzgnomes View Post
    I approve of this conversion, I look forward to seeing future works and wonder if I might subscribe to your newsletter
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee Joel View Post
    these look the daddy!
    Thats ever so incredibly kind. thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by gungagreg View Post
    Outstanding job! Love the look there. Can we get a shot of the backsides? Curious what surgery was done there.
    to be honest? Its a bit of a bloodbath at the moment. I need to green-stuff un the gaps in the joints caused by screwing with the angle they attach at. and worst of all, I couldnt find a good way to remove/hide the AdMech symbol so I covered it in a dwarf shield, but then decided i hated it.. so its a bit of gluescared mess... give me time to fix it.

Nice conversion mate, all you need is to use some space marine shoulder pads to convert some helmets and you could have some Starcraft 2 Marines
    A LOG OF LOYAL SORCERERS & REBEL GRETCHIN!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast