BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

View Poll Results: Your least favourite traitor primarch?

Voters
179. You may not vote on this poll
  • Russ

32 17.88%
  • Manus

9 5.03%
  • Dorn

11 6.15%
  • Corax

12 6.70%
  • Vulcan

2 1.12%
  • Khan

17 9.50%
  • Guilliman

46 25.70%
  • Jonson

42 23.46%
  • Sanguinius

8 4.47%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Occuli Imperator

You shouldn't wear wolves.

Anyway least favourite is Guilliman.
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlift View Post
    See to me he looks very surprised to have a man shoved up his arse
    Yup, to me the look on that face is the same as the dog in the Eddie Murphy Dr. Doolittle film when he's saying "wait what are you going to do with that thermometer? Wait no don't shove that up.... helloooooo". LOL

Back on topic I voted for Johnson as I just don't like him. Something about him just rankles me.
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

So when I first looked at this poll a few hours ago Russ was already up at the 9 votes he's currently sitting at, Guilliman had 3, and I think there was one for Ferrus. Now Russ is still at 9 and Johnson is up to 8. I think the space puppy fans have made their way to the thread...

All of the Guilliman haters probably think they're the first ones to dislike him.

LEAST liked??? Really? He was one of the least dishonest, egotistical or whiny primarchs.

Russ was a bully, a hypocrite and thought that the rules don't apply to him. IMO he deserves the title.
    Calm down. This is supposed to be FUN.

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Aspire to Glory View Post
    Russ was a bully, a hypocrite and thought that the rules don't apply to him. IMO he deserves the title.
    Thing is, the rules really didn't apply to him - that's precisely the whole point of the Wolves of Fenris, to police the Police so to speak... same with the Bully, that's also exactly the point... whether that makes him any more or less likable is up to you ofc
    The bigger they are, the bigger the mess they make when they step on you. - Ahzek Ahriman, on Titans

Occuli Imperator

Quote Originally Posted by Aspire to Glory View Post
    All of the Guilliman haters probably think they're the first ones to dislike him.

LEAST liked??? Really? He was one of the least dishonest, egotistical or whiny primarchs.

I think the thing with Guilliman is that while he may be one of the better loyalist primarchs he is also quite bland. Or at least comes of that way, the others have some personality traits that make it easier to like, after all we all loved a flawed hero.
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Guilliman and Russ are both Marty Stus of the worst kind. They're basically the same character, only (to put it in Mass Effect terms) Guilliman's player went with the Paragon options, and Russ' went with the Renegade ones.

Seriously, read the Marty Stu traits and compare to both Russ and Gulliman. They're both the same flat, boring character; Russ just gets a free pass because he channels the 90's antihero more effectively.

[url]http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MartyStu[/url]
    Last edited by YorkNecromancer; 11-11-2013 at 06:47 AM.
    AUT TACE AUT LOQUERE MELIORA SILENTIO

I find Jonsons paronoia to be...annoying
    http://www.heresy-online.net/daemons/adoptables/10912-dchingus.htm
    Please help my lil buddy by a lil clicky click

Occuli Imperator

Quote Originally Posted by YorkNecromancer View Post
    Guilliman and Russ are both Marty Stus of the worst kind. They're basically the same character, only (to put it in Mass Effect terms) Guilliman's player went with the Paragon options, and Russ' went with the Renegade ones.

Seriously, read the Marty Stu traits and compare to both Russ and Gulliman. They're both the same flat, boring character; Russ just gets a free pass because he channels the 90's antihero more effectively.

[url]http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MartyStu[/url]
    Yes! Yes! Finally, yes! I always knew that they were too similiar but this is it. Perfect.

Brother-Captain

Lion'el Jonson.

He was dick of the highest order. He didn't care who won, he just wanted to be on the side of the winner, and screwed over the ones who are now The Fallen.

Sure Guilliman and Russ aren't particularly interesting, but when it comes to the least likable it's got to be Johnson. Russ screwed about a lot, but he would never have plotted to side with the winner and framed part of his own legion as a scapegoat like Jonson did.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast