BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

View Poll Results: Your least favourite traitor primarch?

Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll
  • Horus

12 18.18%
  • Magnus

1 1.52%
  • Perturabo

3 4.55%
  • Mortarion

4 6.06%
  • Fulgrim

12 18.18%
  • Angron

4 6.06%
  • Lorgar

19 28.79%
  • Curze

5 7.58%
  • Alpharius

4 6.06%
  • Omegon

2 3.03%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Least favourite traitor primarch?

1. magnus
    2. horus
    3. curze
    4. lorgar
    5. perturabo
    6. mortarion
    7. alpharius
    8. omegon
    9. angron
    10. fulgrim

As the title says...

Mine, lorgar a bit too wussy. Curze is pretty close due to being nasty but like a true film evil doer not clinically evil enough.

Librarian

I;d vote Sanguinius or Vulkan, but they aren't on the list. Who likes a do-gooder anyways.

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Dalleron View Post
    I;d vote Sanguinius or Vulkan, but they aren't on the list. Who likes a do-gooder anyways.
    there's a thread for them you know...
    The bigger they are, the bigger the mess they make when they step on you. - Ahzek Ahriman, on Titans

Iron Father

I went with Curze. Not a big fan the goth / emo primarch. Seems such a dramatic. Tried to break Vulcan and failed miserable. After that it would've been Lorgar. Far too wordy for my liking.
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk

Occuli Imperator

Horus, it's his fault.
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Battle-Brother

Horus, Really buddy so daddy left you to go to work, doesn't answer your calls because he's (frankly) busy, so you decide to burn down the house (THE WHOLE IMPERIUM) with some of your brothers and some really shady "Gods" to get back at him. Really?

I dislike Fulgrim even more than I do Lorgar, and that's saying something.

Just personal taste.
    Calm down. This is supposed to be FUN.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlift View Post
    I went with Curze. Not a big fan the goth / emo primarch. Seems such a dramatic. Tried to break Vulcan and failed miserable. After that it would've been Lorgar. Far too wordy for my liking.
    He started out alright. ADB had some decent stuff for him until the end of his trilogy.

Other authors took the ball and seemed to try to one up each other with Kurze being a wacky maniac goth.
    Calm down. This is supposed to be FUN.

Quote Originally Posted by Aspire to Glory View Post
    I dislike Fulgrim even more than I do Lorgar, and that's saying something.

Just personal taste.
    Despite wanting to like Fulgrim, given I love the color purple, I kinda have to agree. I have yet to read his titular novel but the fluff I have seen him in makes him seem like a terrible son. Compared to others I feel his cause for rebellion is the least justified. As sly as Lorgar was, the shaming of the legion for their loyalty to the Big E is good cause for rebellion.
    http://www.heresy-online.net/daemons/adoptables/10912-dchingus.htm
    Please help my lil buddy by a lil clicky click

Brother-Captain

Horus, not because he isn't what he should be, it's just that he, like Abaddon in 40k, is boring. He's just the bloke in charge, there isn't really anything to him but daddy issues. That's his role, so I'm not saying he should be different, but it does put him at the bottom of the list in terms of 'favourite' because there isn't really anything to like to put him above the others who have things.

Very few of the traitor primarchs actually had decent reasons to rebel, most of them were mad, tricked or both. Fulgrim was stupid enough to think the ominous voice in his head that he just happened to start hearing after picking up the weird sword in the weird temple was his conscience. Lorgar was an idiot who seemed to think 'stop that, this is the kind of thing I battled on Terra to stop' means 'I hate you, you suck, go worship someone else'. Horus was a mug and believed whatever he was told. Angron and Kurze were mental in the face. The others had actual reasons and/or mysterious objectives.

They weren't good reasons, but that'll teach the Emperor not to tell his sons what he's up to.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast