BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

View Poll Results: Who is Your Favorite Traitor Primarch?

Voters
446. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fulgrim

35 7.85%
  • Perturabo

44 9.87%
  • Konrad Curze

80 17.94%
  • Angron

47 10.54%
  • Mortarion

38 8.52%
  • Magnus the Red

85 19.06%
  • Horus

20 4.48%
  • Lorgar

29 6.50%
  • Alpharius

68 15.25%
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Curze just embodies the Anti hero to me, I love how he and his legion is completely different from all others, they are not purely warriors, they are murder's who think they are justified. and Curze believes in his cause.

Lorgar. For the simple reason that he started the entire mess. Sure, Horus took it to the nth degree but without Lorgar the universe would have been conquered long ago and we wouldn't have a game to play.

Chaplain

Not long ago I would have said Magnus but I'm now most of the way through Betrayer and it's really fleshed out Angron.

Tie between Curze and Perturabo. Both with unique stories which helped them have great character that I like. One who believes in doing the right thing, kinda, and one who idek just seems to be the mopst in control of their legion and person, retaining being a "legion", just against the Imperium,, plus his character I find pretty darn cool.

I voted for Magnus but after Betrayer I do like Angron as well.

Im coming to believe that Alpharius has replaced some pretty influential people in his time. Think about the Dark Angels, and how they conveniently werent around for the defense of Terra, delayed a bit too long by Lion El Johnson....or was it Alpharius?

Think about the Ultramarines, on the other side of the Galaxy so they could not be present to defend the emperor. Did Horus really send them there....or was it Alpharius?

I haven't read enough HH books so far to say, nor do I have a big interest in Chaos. I'd say maybe Kurze, but hard to tell so far.
    http://www.heresy-online.net/daemons/adoptables/10912-dchingus.htm
    Please help my lil buddy by a lil clicky click

Daemon-Prince

Fulgrim, Who doesn't love an insane Daemon snake that screams "SEX,DRUGS & ROCK'N'ROLL oh.... AND SLAAANESH"
    Potential war gameing Jawa.

Got to be Angron, previously he was just a blood thirsty bezerker but the work done to show him as the most tragic figure amongst the Primarchs really makes him stand out, he never wanted to command a Legion, he wanted to die side by side with his slave army, fighting for his freedom

Angron is amazing and badass and huge and so ANGRY.
    But his story is one of inevitability.
    Did you notice all the loyalist primarchs were raised in harmony while the traitors were raised under terrible conditions? Except probably lorgar.
    So Angron has bonds forged under such terrible circumstances with people suffering as he is, and the Emperor comes and takes him away after they reach some small victory that they have never before seen. Forcibly.
    So Angron watches his kinsmen die because of some guy coming up and claiming to be his father just whisking him away with no consideration for whatever he feels.
    And then it gets better. The butcher's nails slowly twist his mind. Remember, he didn't choose for them to be there. So there's that part of the inevitable tragedy.
    Everything works against this guy and he comes back swinging in their faces, and even with his enormous strength of willpower, is still destined to be corrupted by some powers who just manipulate him for no reason other than hes badass.

Did you notice all the loyalist primarchs were raised in harmony while the traitors were raised under terrible conditions? Except probably lorgar.
    Umm wut? Corax? The Lion? Maybe even Ferrus?
    http://www.heresy-online.net/daemons/adoptables/10912-dchingus.htm
    Please help my lil buddy by a lil clicky click

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast