BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 106 of 276 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116156206 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 2758

Uhura
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Wonder how many Trekkies were muttering about fake geek girl, and then realised the shot was taken in a mirror....and I wonder how many still grumble anyways.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

Can't remember if I'd posted this

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Banned

#notalltrekkies

Tiny Thor:

My head canon is that each of the Avengers ends up with core group of fangirl/boys, like Natasha’s (or the one she acknowledges) are teenage girls mainly who see her as their hero, little boys love the Hulk, but Thor? Little girls between like the ages of 4 and 10, cause dude he is a Prince, who rides on a rainbow bridge, and is basically the fairy tale prince in real life. And Thor ****ing loves it. His room at the Tower is just plastered with drawings they send him, and he tries as hard as he can to respond to each and every letter he gets.

And Clint and Tony would try to tease Thor about it but he’s just so proud of all his little fangirls and of the drawings and other things they send him and he’s so earnest about it that Clint and Tony end up more than a little jealous.

I just picture him meeting one of his little baby fans and they have their own little baby mjolnir and he asks her if she’d like to hold the real one, and her eyes get all big because what?? Only thor can hold mjolnir! she knows that!! So he crouches down next to her, gently holding her hand as it holds mjolnir so that even though he’s the one holding the weight, she gets to feel like she’s actually the one holding the hammer and her eyes go half as big as her whole head as grins all big and he tells her ”clearly you are worthy, little warrior!”
    Rii-chan:

First photo of Ickle Thor makes it look like she has two enormous swords sheathed behind her back and the grin suggests she knows precisely how to use them, and if you don't buy her a pony this very instance, you'll find out precisely how she uses them too
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Occuli Imperator

There is something wrong with the Uhrah photogrpah, other than it being in the mirror
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Brother-Captain

Yeah, now I see it. The first pic has a weird little circle in the middle of the dress. I assume that's either a spot on the mirror or a piece of dust on the camera lens?
    There is one direction: FORWARD!

Banned

Some SNK cosplay:

And:

I've been compromised

Hehe, fantastic. she does look quite a lot like her too.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Banned