BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Fly Lord

Default Mars Attacks Kickstarter OTW - ACKACK - ACKACK!

[url]http://www.marsattacksthegame.com/[/url]

Kickstarter begins October 4th 2013

Last edited by Bigred; 09-12-2013 at 01:55 PM.
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Sold! Love Mars Attacks, even the 90s film everyone seems to dislike.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Daemon-Prince

I want to hate this but it seems like it might have some cool stuff to use for conversions........ (also the movie was so bad it was priceless)
    Potential war gameing Jawa.

So Mantic got the license for this? Neat!
    - 40k Eldar, Imperial Guard & Chaos Marines ∙ WFB Dogs of War ∙ WM/H Cryx ∙ BFG Chaos & Imperial Navy -

[URL="http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1744629938/mars-attacks-the-miniatures-game"]Kickstarter is live[/URL].

Martians are nice, soldiers are nice. Hero characters are crap and the female character is an abomination that would have been bad twenty years ago let alone now. Quite disappointed.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Fly Lord

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MA-100.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	95.8 KB 
ID:	5208Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MA-150.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	98.1 KB 
ID:	5209Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MA-Addons.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	89.5 KB 
ID:	5210
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Feeling a little more positive about this, lot of nice stuff has been unlocked, Martian saucers and so forth. Also 3/9 of the civilian heroes are heroines which isn't bad. Possibly 4/9, the blacked out figure looks like it could be female...

I am ridiculously excited for this project, and oddly excited just following the kickstarter (really just found out what they are all about). Really looking forward to making the weirdest Tau army ever outta this stuff.

Soem scale photos from [URL="http://quirkworthy.com/2013/10/17/how-large-is-your-martian/"]Jake Thorntons blog[/URL]:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast