BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wrath of Kings

Librarian

The starter boxes on the pledge are now up to 50% extra, so amazing value for those sitting on the fence.

Quote Originally Posted by lattd View Post
    The starter boxes on the pledge are now up to 50% extra, so amazing value for those sitting on the fence.
    I was pretty meh about this one when I first saw the models - like most of the others I was (and still am) put off by the unnecessarily nude female models. There are a couple that I do like but it's probably easier to just pick them up when they come out for reals.

That said, I have since looked again, and read the Iron Eyes story, and I am interested in the background. And most of the factions do have at least a handful of models that I like. I can't stand Teknes, I just don't think they fit at all, but maybe their background explains their freaky porkyness. Shael Han looks like it would have some good models to mix in with my Relic Knights Noh (if the scale is right), Nasier I love the masks with horns, the vampires are very cool though I wish the Herald of Blood was more Harley Quinn like her art is. I do love the Hadross fishmen though, they are very cool.
    "Paws off ma cheeze!"

Librarian

Some new models added very close to unlocking all the characters, there is now 3 infantry for each faction, although the newest ones are an extra 20 dollars but include 2 leaders with the troops. Plus who doesn't like sharkmen wielding swords [URL="http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/coolminiornot/wrath-of-kings/posts"]http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/coolminiornot/wrath-of-kings/posts[/URL]

Hmm... $718k. Not bad, but well behind Relic Knights and Sedition Wars, to say nothing of Zombicide 2. I wonder if this is showing people to be somewhat more selective with Kickstarters?
    - 40k Eldar, Imperial Guard & Chaos Marines ∙ WFB Dogs of War ∙ WM/H Cryx ∙ BFG Chaos & Imperial Navy -

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12