BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Fly Lord

Default Brettonian Whispers

From a retailer:

Viewing a retailer order sheet, Bretonnians are no longer able to be ordered from Games Workshop at this present moment. Following the usual cycle , this indicates that there is a new rulebook on the horizon with some new models to come. We assume this would be in the November/December release slot after the Inquisition Skirmish game is announced in October at Gamesday UK.

Distributor sources verify the upcoming WHFB release shipment, described only as "a human race", with but would not confirm a release dates.
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

So my beloved Brettonian knights are getting some love now the only other thing that would make my day is that the dwarfs get a new book

First-Captain

I've been saying for a while that if these models are good....then I'm back getting into fantasy for the first time since 94.

Go Brettonians!

Chapter-Master

woohoo, hope this is true
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by Joker1972 View Post
    So my beloved Brettonian knights are getting some love now the only other thing that would make my day is that the dwarfs get a new book
    Dwarfs are rumored to get a new release in Q1 2014, but that same source had Dark Elves and not Bretonnia coming out this Fall. We shall see...
    "Winning is a theme" - John "JJ" Layfield

Fly Lord

Indeed, we are now getting contradictory chatter for Dark Elves and Brets from the "I know a guy" camp and the "business/retailing" sides of the rumortree.
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

All the books!

Hastings said Dark Elves late this year so I'm going with him on that one. Of course it could be a wave release with a Bretonnian book later in the year.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Veteran-Sergeant

I hope its true. I'm tired of showing up with my Hippogryph being the biggest model in my army while everyone else gets HUGE chariots, living statues, dinosaurs, etc.
    On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of countless millions who at the dawn of victory lay down to rest, and in resting died.

Chapter-Master

I wouldn't expect Brets to get any massive monsters, you'll probably get a hippogryph Louis/generic character kit like the Karl Franz one, some plastic trebs and a crazy Grail Reliquary chariot thing.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast