BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Veteran-Sergeant

Default multi player battle 4000k per side

Four player s representing gondor/ rohan, dwarves/ AOD. On the evil side Isengard and mordor orcs/ easterlings. We got in 4 good turns in about 41/2 hours. Dwaves/AOD faces off vs isenguard and they chewed themselves up. My mordor orcs rampaged across the table the mumak doing the most killing. Sadly I cant beat my chest much as my opponents had played very few games. All in all was fun good one, by victory conditions. think had we played a fifth turn I would have flanked the dwarves and started eating them up.
    Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But the U.S. Armed Forces don't have that problem. R Regan

Librarian

Don't suppose you've got any pics to post have you? WotR battles always manage to look amazing, I think it's to do with the spacing on the movement trays and the sheer sizes of units
    Cats and Dogs are better than kids because they eat less, don't ask for money and if they get pregnant you can sell their children.

Veteran-Sergeant

my camera broke recently, while being juggled by my daughter. But the store staff were taking some. See if I can get a copy. And yes it looked great, believe it or not all teh armies were based and painted.
    Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But the U.S. Armed Forces don't have that problem. R Regan

Librarian

Sounds good... the pictures that is not the camera juggling Look forward to seeing them. Hope the juggling is improving too!
    Cats and Dogs are better than kids because they eat less, don't ask for money and if they get pregnant you can sell their children.