BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran-Sergeant

i dont know some of it just dose not make much sence to me for the fallen to be the ones that are truly following the empor then why the fight with the night hunter? and why would they be swept away into the warp if they we still loyal?
    "There's too many men, too many people, Making too many problems,
    And not much love to go round, Can't you see this is a land of confusion?"

Librarian

because those two weren't doing anything of import in the HH series thus far.

And because chaos would just be being Chaos?

Veteran-Sergeant

I don't know about all of the fallen but isn't cypher trying to get to the emperor to kill him swith the lion's sword so that he can be reborn as the starchild. seems like a complicated situation for sure to say one is right one is wrong but some of the fallen who have chaos influence are obviously tainted and those who do not have demon taint could be running because the dark angels are the ones who are no longer loyalists... lot of grey artea in both camps methinks

Librarian

I think that was earlier fluff, involving the starchild. This has been pretty much ignored in recent editions. Current codex hints that Cypher is heading to Terra for absolution/forgiveness.

The one thing I don't get about the current cypher is that if he is from the HH era, would he not be wearing the black armour. Latest material puts him in green armour. Now it's either a boo boo on someone's part of its another person all together.

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Dalleron View Post
    I think that was earlier fluff, involving the starchild. This has been pretty much ignored in recent editions. Current codex hints that Cypher is heading to Terra for absolution/forgiveness.

The one thing I don't get about the current cypher is that if he is from the HH era, would he not be wearing the black armour. Latest material puts him in green armour. Now it's either a boo boo on someone's part of its another person all together.
    that is the point i have always disliked about cypher, if he has green he is a lionite not a lutherian... so that means either the lion was indeed a traitor and cypher broke ranks post heresy to get word top the emperor and carries the lion sword as proof of his province, or GW buggered up.... i know which one i follow hahaha

but the cypher of the HH was with luther on caliban...... maybe it was indeed the calibanites that chose the green armour, as a symbol of the forests that once covered it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12