BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by legalsmash View Post
    Well... I already got two of the CH boxes, so the whole changing over isn't going to work, and don't you mean spend an extra $44 plus shipping, exchange nonsense and 5% upcharge fee from FW for a nightwing? I mean not for nothing, but short of making them in the US or dropping the price by 40% I'm unwilling to hop on that boat. LoL.
    I think that you'll find game-wise, that the nightwing is worth every penny and point you pay for it. While the CH is a "one and done" type of unit that is nice but really cannot hold a candle to the NW in terms of overall performance.
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

How massive is the size difference between a Crimson Hunter and a Nightwing? Could you model 2 + 2 guns on the CH and field it as the other?
    Thank you for voxing the Church of Khorne, would you like to donate a skull to the Skull Throne today?

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by DWest View Post
    How massive is the size difference between a Crimson Hunter and a Nightwing? Could you model 2 + 2 guns on the CH and field it as the other?
    the size is about the same. The NW is a bit larger but not by any noticeable difference.
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by Defenestratus View Post
    the size is about the same. The NW is a bit larger but not by any noticeable difference.
    bro is the razorwing a decent proxy slash conversion for it?

why not just proxy the CH as a Nightwing if they are similar size?

May just do that although honestly, given my meta, I think I'd enjoy the wraithfighter to an extent. I am probably going to just build one each, leave the weapons magnetized and change as i need it, as I already have the exarch crimson hunter done, glued, and based.

Has anyone somehting GOOD to say about wraithfightin' in the USA?

oh you said good... lol no sorry... i killed 1 last night with a dark reaper exarch manning my icarus cannon and used interceptor as it came on the table .. poof...

It sounds like almost no one has used a WF in games yet. I certainly haven't.

Quote Originally Posted by KINGS View Post
    It sounds like almost no one has used a WF in games yet. I certainly haven't.
    Ah screw it, I'm making one, and I'm going to use it just to spite you all if I manage to off a whole guard gunline with it! Huzzah!

(Charges off at windmills).

I have faced one before. It played around in my backlines for the moment it came in, terrifying anything and everything it could while Nightspinners rained templates on the terrified units. Way I see it, it's not direct combat it's support. If my opponent hadn't blown away my Quad first turn things might have been different but oh well.

On that note, Wave Serpents are amazing at picking off Quad's and Icarus'.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12