BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

So are the rumors of a Q1 2014 Tau Allies supplement still around? Been quiet on that front, and Kroot/Vespid are a big reason I find Tau interesting
    http://www.heresy-online.net/daemons/adoptables/10912-dchingus.htm
    Please help my lil buddy by a lil clicky click

I think thats BS as well.

But I can see (and note I have no source for this) a Supliment for 40K not any Codex that includes a bunch of Mini Lists that while they can be feilded as stand alone forces are mostly intended to be allies. (like the Kislev list in WFB) Stuff like Genestealer Cults, Kroot Mercs, Eldar Exodites, Adeptus Mechanicus, Adeptus Arbites ect. They may even Split the Inquisitorial stuff off from the Grey Knights and put them there...

Fly Lord

Clan Raukaan (Iron Hands November 2013)
    From [URL="http://natfka.blogspot.se/2013/10/november-release-clan-raukaan-iron.html"]here[/URL]:
    Clan Raukaan: A Codex Space Marines Supplement is confirmed now for a November release, as information from the November White Dwarf is just now hitting. This will be huge, as a good percentage of Space Marine players are Iron Hands, or are now building an Iron Hands supplement with the release of the latest Space Marine Codex.
    This is from the November White Dwarf, Clan Raukaan is an Iron Hands codex supplement set for digital release in November. Here are some of the details mentioned
    -Iron Hands companies are named after the clans of Medusa, and Clan Raukaan is the largest of these.
    -Battles vs chapters arch rival- The Slaanesh Prince the Saphire King
    -Rules for fielding Clan Raukaan including the standard;
    Chapter Relics,
    Apocalypse Datasheets,
    Stratagems for Planetstrike, Cities of Death
    Altar of War
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Librarian

Does anyone have any idea on when they will be releasing the supplement in hardback and not these stupid digital downloads? no offense but im not paying an arm and a leg for a pdf doc.... i want an actual book and will not give them a dime until i have a hard back with actual pages to turn.

Veteran-Sergeant

you'd think that a digital would be cheaper... and that you'd get a code for a digital when you bought the hardcopy....

Librarian

hell no i expect them to nickel and dime me every chance they get thus no digital for me i refuse i want a physical product in my possession before they get a dime.

Chaplain

we have known for at least 2 months that Farsight Supplement was coming in October via White Dwarf daily, and Black Legion was announced to be coming before end of the year(Now further confirmed to be coming in Novemeber, along with Warzone Pandorax from the Apocalypse LE)

I am sure the turn around time of digital supplements and print will only get faster over time.

Quote Originally Posted by Gleipnir View Post
    we have known for at least 2 months that Farsight Supplement was coming in October via White Dwarf daily, and Black Legion was announced to be coming before end of the year(Now further confirmed to be coming in Novemeber, along with Warzone Pandorax from the Apocalypse LE)

I am sure the turn around time of digital supplements and print will only get faster over time.
    It can only get so fast. I expect the turn around time for printing a book is 2-3 months. And when they send the final files to print, its trivially easy to make and release the digital versions.

Fly Lord

Ultramarines
    Tyrannic War supplement, Company-based like the IF's Sentinels of Terra book.
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

That does seem to be the model they are using for the Loyalists BigRed...

Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast