BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

I personally am excited for this just for the soul fact I can wait for my fav craftworld, Alaitoc.

Perhaps in that book, there will be some new rules and all that will make Illic more badass then his vanilla incarnation atm

Hell, just give me "Harlequin Shadowseer doesnt have to roll for "Veil of Tears" and I'll be a happy panda.
    Last edited by Seph V.; 06-03-2013 at 04:20 PM.

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Oh man, I hope they do legions, I'd jump on a deathguard/children supplament like nobodies business.
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Boyle View Post
    So with confirmation that more are coming, bets that this is how we will see Black Templars, after all the rumors they're getting rolled into Codex: Space Marines? Wonder if there will be any for any of the already released 6th ed books, the Traitor Legions all jump to mind of course, or maybe a Farsight Enclave supplement for Tau. I've personally got my fingers crossed for a Blood Ravens supplement for C:SM at some point though...
    Wish they had done DA this way, and BA. So much of the Space Marines are the same units after all.

The flip side is that there are going to be a lot of sad pandas who isn't getting their favorites For example: Alaitoc, Imperial Fists, Thousand sons, Angels of Absolution, etc.

So Eldar players will need to spend just how much to get there complete set of rules.

Standard Codex - $55
    Iyanden Codex - $55
    Alaitoc Codex - $55
    Beil-Tan Codex - $55
    Sain-Hann - $55
    Ulthwe Codex - $55

So that is $330 just got to love the GW business model if they are really smart they would provide a large Model for each of the Craftworlds that way the can scam more money from their customers.

Librarian

Your also forgetting Exodites and Harlequins....
    Bring on the Space Clowns of Doom and the Dragon Riders!

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Quote Originally Posted by Sainhann View Post
    So Eldar players will need to spend just how much to get there complete set of rules.

Standard Codex - $55
    Iyanden Codex - $55
    Alaitoc Codex - $55
    Beil-Tan Codex - $55
    Sain-Hann - $55
    Ulthwe Codex - $55

So that is $330 just got to love the GW business model if they are really smart they would provide a large Model for each of the Craftworlds that way the can scam more money from their customers.

Do you also buy every single codex for marines? or every codex period?

B*tch more man, B*tch more!
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Sainhann View Post

Standard Codex - $55
    Iyanden Codex - $55
    Alaitoc Codex - $55
    Beil-Tan Codex - $55
    Sain-Hann - $55
    Ulthwe Codex - $55

In the same way Space Marine Players need to buy Space Marine, Dark Angels, Blood Angels, Space Wolves, Black Templars & Grey Knights to get all the a complete set of rules?

Quote Originally Posted by Gir View Post
    In the same way Space Marine Players need to buy Space Marine, Dark Angels, Blood Angels, Space Wolves, Black Templars & Grey Knights to get all the a complete set of rules?
    Lots of them do. I own all of those books except Dark Angels.(since the switch to HC I only buy what I play...as opposed to every codex released. Congrats GW you made a huge profit on the single Eldar book I've bought. Hope it makes up for the $100 or so I would have spent if all your new codices were released in soft cover) I imagine there are quite a few Eldar fans that would feel obligated to collect and devour every bit of material that is released for their favorite army.

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by AnEnemy View Post
    Lots of them do. I own all of those books except Dark Angels.(since the switch to HC I only buy what I play...as opposed to every codex released. Congrats GW you made a huge profit on the single Eldar book I've bought. Hope it makes up for the $100 or so I would have spent if all your new codices were released in soft cover) I imagine there are quite a few Eldar fans that would feel obligated to collect and devour every bit of material that is released for their favorite army.
    I'm the opposite. Since the switch to hard cover I buy every book, as they are much better value. Guess we cancel each other out.

I buy every codex.

1. Know your foe.
    2. They're a good read.
    3. I need something to read on the bog!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast