BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Bike Boxs

Default New Bike Boxs

Looks like all the Bikes and Jetbikes are repackaged in to Set of 3 coming out June 1st

Windrider, WraithKnight, Wraith Guard, Wraithfighter and Dire Avengers are on release

Chapter-Master

wraith knight, wraith guard, and wraith fighter sound worryingly like they will be armed with wraith cannons, wraith missiles, wraith shields... hope they don't get the blood angels treatment of calling everything 'blood'
    what on earth is in a dire avenger box to justify a new release?
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    wraith knight, wraith guard, and wraith fighter sound worryingly like they will be armed with wraith cannons, wraith missiles, wraith shields... hope they don't get the blood angels treatment of calling everything 'blood'
    New Dire Avengers with Dire Catapults, Dire Blades, Dire Plumes, etc.

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    Rumor has it that they're being repackaged as five-model boxes. Rumor also has it that the price per box will stay the same. Let's hope there's at least some misunderstanding there.

Every other rumor I see "Yes, new bikes!" or "Nope, no bikes on this list". I'm not certain what to believe. Even if they just repackaged the old bikes into a set of three, that would help. (Didn't they used to have a box of 5 back in the day? I'm pretty sure that's what I own.)

Bikes are coming, but they are not new just packaged in 3 bike boxes called Squad, so SM Bike Squad, SM Scout Bike Squad and CSM Bike Squad and WindRider JetBike Squadron for 40.00 USD

Quote Originally Posted by Lexington View Post
    Rumor has it that they're being repackaged as five-model boxes. Rumor also has it that the price per box will stay the same. Let's hope there's at least some misunderstanding there.
    If this means that it will cost more for you to buy 5 of them then there is no misunderstanding.

Business as usual for GW.

Quote Originally Posted by Sainhann View Post
    If this means that it will cost more for you to buy 5 of them then there is no misunderstanding.

Business as usual for GW.
    I do not buy this at all. To do that would require recutting and recreating the template for the models.

Veteran-Sergeant

Me and the Internet will be very disappointed if they don't release new Eldar jet bikes. I had 12 unpainted ones and I sold them as I couldn't bring myself to paint them as they are so ugly and uninspiring. It's either modify DE bikes, play without if the codex handles that, or just skip Eldar and wait for SM (where I won't care for bikes a anyways).

Quote Originally Posted by TheBitzBarn View Post
    I do not buy this at all. To do that would require recutting and recreating the template for the models.
    Sadly, the Dire Avengers box consists of two identical sprues with 5 DA and exarch bits on each. So it wouldn't cost more to split the box. This is a stupid move, I hope DA rules are considerably buffed to make them worthy of elite unit pricing. Still It isn't like I need more DA and there should be plenty of ten man DA boxes floating around on eBay and so forth for a while for new players. Really mean move from GW though.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast