Name:	x-wing-lambda.jpg 
Views:	166 
Size:	217.6 KB 
ID:	4001Click image for larger version. 

Name:	x-wing-tiebomber.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	195.6 KB 
ID:	4002

So its looking like a bomber and small transport for each faction. You can really feel them expanding the missions and universe with each release wave!

More details here: [url]http://swcommonground.com/2013/05/04/wave-3-ships-announced/[/url]
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

yeah. bought! (hopefully they deliver fast. still waiting on my 1st wave shipment of expansions)

Squee! The Moldy Crow!

I am suddenly laying aside money for this game.

YES! The moldy Crow definitely adds an even large incentive to get into this game, The Dark Forces Games are some of my favorite Star Wars anything.

Hurray for B-Wing & Tie-Bomber! Also, the Lambda shuttle looks AWESOME!

Curious to see if they add any new missions with these expansions.
    Armies - Skaven, Tomb Kings, Eldar, Iron Snakes, Dark Eldar, Retribution, & Legion
    Blog - http://chronowraith.blogspot.com

I was there it was awesome here is al ink to better photos of the ships. [URL="http://www.flickr.com/photos/hexis/sets/72157633402183581/with/8708007490/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/hexis/sets/72157633402183581/with/8708007490/[/URL]
    Ahhh- I might be having a heart attack!! I am over weight, over fifty and I am speedballing tranq darts and pure adrenaline!!

The B-wing, Lambda and Bombe were all fairly predictable but didn't see the HWK-290/Moldy Crow coming. Really nifty.

Edit: I love that teh B'wing pivots on its base and the wings onf the Lambda are articulated.
    Last edited by eldargal; 05-05-2013 at 02:41 AM.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Veteran-Sergeant

It seems like the general idea is to release similar ships for the rebels and imperials with each wave. X vs Tie, B vs Asvanced, A vs Interceptor, Falcon vs Slave, Y vs Bomber. So they had to find somehing for the Lambda and thus the Moldy Crow.

I got the general impression that they are very conscious of power gaming and are doing their darnedest to balance the game and not just releasing cool ships.

For what it's worth, the Lambda looked the coolest in person. It suffers from needing a better paint job (all those areas!) and now I realized that I should have asked about the possibility of buying unpainted ships (I would rather pay for new ships than strip paint. That's how little I like stripping paint).

First ship I'm getting is a Lambda.

FFG works really hard to make sure their competitive games are balanced and they put in a lot of hours with playtest groups to try and work bugs out before they become an issue. I mean looking at the X-wing FAQ is testament to this IMO
    Ahhh- I might be having a heart attack!! I am over weight, over fifty and I am speedballing tranq darts and pure adrenaline!!

I think the fact that a lot of the upgrades work for most ships, regardless of faction, also helps.

But I heard as a joke at Adepticon, while at the X-Wing Demo table, "Psh, let me know when you've got more that just two factions."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast