BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Daemon-Prince

*Sigh* I really don't want to buy anymore GW but i need 3 models to have a playable army for tournaments........Mind you the level of how stupid they are acting as a company now day's might prove its a bad idea to buy anything from them. (They might just go down if they keep this crap up)
    Potential war gameing Jawa.

Occuli Imperator

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Who then attach the message to specially trained micro hamsters, who run down the tubes to their destination.

Hence why a slow service is known as a 'Hamster Jam'
    E-mails are delivered by snails

[url]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/7458531.stm[/url]
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Quote Originally Posted by White Tiger88 View Post
    *Sigh* I really don't want to buy anymore GW but i need 3 models to have a playable army for tournaments........Mind you the level of how stupid they are acting as a company now day's might prove its a bad idea to buy anything from them. (They might just go down if they keep this crap up)
    Do what I did, quit until GW straightens up, sell your army, buy Magic: the gathering. You'll be much happier.
    "But I tell you, we were gods once, and we shall be gods again". - In defense of the future: a Logical Discourse.

Chaplain

if anyone buys magic I'll hunt you down and slay you with bolter, chainsword and flame

Quote Originally Posted by White Tiger88 View Post
    What do you need? I find you can scratch build, use Ebay, Bartertown, or someone local will have what you want. There is always prize support. Just win some and get what you want on Games Workshop. I just finished scratch building a VTOL Helldrake out of some Heresy Jump Packs, parts of a Hellbrute, and parts of several Dust Models. Came out great.
    Last edited by Caitsidhe; 05-04-2013 at 10:16 AM.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910