BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Thumbs up Cathay Warhammer Fantasy Army PDF (2nd edition)

Cathay (2nd edition) – a new and remarkably good unofficial Warhammer Fantasy Battle army book by Mathias Eliasson – his finest work to date in my opinion.

Exceptional artwork, background and most importantly army balance and "playability". An awesome achievement :-

[url=http://battlereporter.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/cathay-warhammer-fantasy-army-pdf-2nd.html]Cathay Army Book (2nd edition) Review[/url]

[url=http://battlereporter.freeforums.org/cathay-warhammer-fantasy-battle-army-book-pdf-t2481.html][/url]

Enjoy,
    Sigmar

No opinions so far then ?

Brother-Captain

Well I did want to have a read of it, so I clicked the link which opened another page, and the link there opened another page and the link there... you get the idea. After 4 pages and no document to read my interest ended. Post a direct link to the pdf if you want people to read this.
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

I really liked it
    Kudos on the Army Book

Quote Originally Posted by TheBitzBarn View Post
    I really liked it
    Kudos on the Army Book
    Thanks.

The link is for the Army Book Review, as stated.

In the Army Book Review there are links to the forum (for feedback and the army book thread where the download links are kept up-to-date - because they do change). That's why we don't post direct links elsewhere because we would spend our lives going around editing them whenever book revisions are made.

Quote Originally Posted by Brakkart View Post
    Well I did want to have a read of it, so I clicked the link which opened another page, and the link there opened another page and the link there... you get the idea. After 4 pages and no document to read my interest ended. Post a direct link to the pdf if you want people to read this.
    The link is for the Army Book Review, as stated.

In the Army Book Review there are links to the forum (for feedback and the army book thread where the download links are kept up-to-date - because they do change). That's why we don't post direct links elsewhere because we would spend our lives going around editing them whenever book revisions are made.

Quote Originally Posted by Brakkart View Post
    BTW, If you don't want to read the review, just click the army book cover above to get to the forum, then the army book cover on the forum page which will open the book (2 clicks). 3 clicks if you read the review.