BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tau - SOLD OUT

Quote Originally Posted by lobster-overlord View Post
    So it looks like they've just created more demand for sales from non-GW outlets online. Since these would still be available through other distributors, those stores will likely still have stock coming in, and this is just going to drive those customers to the competition that GW is trying to kill.

Not such a smart move, eh GW?

Also might make it a good time for me to unload my Tau via ebay since there is demand and no product for a week. ;-D
    People have already missed the advance order 'release day' window anyways, so it won't make much difference at all....
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

Oh christ not another load of bandwagon jumpers getting the latest codex. This will be even worse with because the 6th Ed tagline is "The Return of the Gun Line". Everyone needs to run Stern Guard Suicide squads in drop pods. Enough Hellfire rounds poisoned 2+, will remind Tau commies that their T6 W5 Riptide is still just steak and kidney inside its manga pie crust.
    I'M RATHER DEFINATELY SURE FEMALE SPACE MARINES DEFINERTLEY DON'T EXIST.

Chapter-Master

kill it with vindicators?

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Chapter-Master

Nah, something embarassing. Still I've done a Bloodthirster in one round of 3 Heldrake's 'descending meteorically' so that might be an option.

'Descending meteorically'? Is that 3 crash and burns?
    I have a blog, check it out :P - http://forthegloryofgorkandmork.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/tau-xv8-02-commander.html - just updated my blog 11/04/13

Chapter-Master

No RG, that is alluding to the title of the special rule by which they vector strike...

Iron Father

nearly jumped on this wagon, but stuck to my guns and am just waiting for my Daemons to be delivered. 1750 of Nurgle . It may not be mega competitive but I'm looking forward to the fun I will have painting and playing.

Librarian

Orks still do one of the better Gun-Line lists, with the addition of Aegis defense Lines, So i won't fret over it completely till i see the new 'dex and the combos that will arise from it.

My plan for Tau at the moment is to get battlesuit commander, two crisis teams, riptide, 3 warrior units, one pathfinder unit, one flyer and a hammerhead with character plus two broadsides.

Hopefully that leaves me enough points for cool upgrades
    Last edited by RGilbert26; 04-03-2013 at 09:20 AM.
    I have a blog, check it out :P - http://forthegloryofgorkandmork.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/tau-xv8-02-commander.html - just updated my blog 11/04/13

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by RGilbert26 View Post
    'Descending meteorically'? Is that 3 crash and burns?
    You're thinking of 'Descending Mediocrely'
    Richard | Co-Host: Preferred Enemies Podcast | www.preferredenemies.com

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast