BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Tau - SOLD OUT

Chapter-Master

I still think the prices are reasonable as they were 20 years ago when I started: just slightly out of reach.
    QUOTE Jwolf: "Besides, Tynskel isn't evil, he's just drawn that way. "

I just have to laugh so hard at people complaining about 'bandwagoning'.. these bandwagonners are the people keeping our hobby alive by buying stuff

I dunno dude. I kind of get it. It's not so much the bandwagoners themselves, as people thinking you're one of them.

Take my Dark Elves. Around 2003, I threw down the gauntlet on Warseer (may still have been Portent then) to make an army out of stuff the Interwebs rubbished. Thus followed a dual-Hydra monster heavy list that was a lot of fun. Fast forward to the current DE books release? And my army became utter, utter filth thanks to the Hydra's getting a points cut and a stat boost! Nobody will believe me when I say I wasn't on the bandwagon, but WAS the bandwagon!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Yeah I get that. I picked up necrons waaaay before rumors of a codex update and got called a bandwagoner whenever I played them after the new codex but I wasn't really bothered. Let people think what they will. I say hurray for bandwagoners, without impulsive buying there might not even be a hobby anymore

Chapter-Master

pff, you think it is bad with necrons, try being a guard player in 5th edition :P I have had an armoured company since IA1, then BoLS contributers claim to have 'invented' the mechanised guard list and broken the game.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Chapter-Master

ah, so you broke the game...
    QUOTE Jwolf: "Besides, Tynskel isn't evil, he's just drawn that way. "

Quote Originally Posted by robbietobbie View Post
    I just have to laugh so hard at people complaining about 'bandwagoning'.. these bandwagonners are the people keeping our hobby alive by buying stuff
    There's also the tau players that have been waiting for years for their army to be updated.
    "But I tell you, we were gods once, and we shall be gods again". - In defense of the future: a Logical Discourse.

First-Captain

Been playing Tau for 9 years and proud
    For the Greater good.

My brother was one of the very first Tau players. Got his pre-order army box 3 weeks early!
    So nyeah
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    My brother was one of the very first Tau players. Got his pre-order army box 3 weeks early!
    So nyeah
    So did I, neblet.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast