BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

I hope this happens, I really want it to - then people will have to stop moaning about the idea of a new faction slowing things down more.

There have been a few sources say eldar in June now and nothing Hastings has said contradicts it explicitly (one can argue that June isn't exactly late in teh year for 'eldar later in the year'). I'm not getting my hopes up but it will be interesting to see what happens. Should know in six or seven weeks.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Occuli Imperator

Still no mention of BAs :'(

Still makes an exciting few months, already paving the way to get the blood bowl if that is true
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Chapter-Master

Question: As there seems to be a Bloodbowl boxed set on GW website, why would they release a black box of it?
    I'M RATHER DEFINATELY SURE FEMALE SPACE MARINES DEFINERTLEY DON'T EXIST.

Occuli Imperator

Good question.
    One possible answer the box set available is the 3rd edition and was released in 1994.

The miniatures and cardboard bits and bobs look quite dated, especially when compared to contemporary WFB releases.
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Brother-Captain

Still no Brets. I guess they can't make everyone happy!

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshade View Post
    Good question.
    One possible answer the box set available is the 3rd edition and was released in 1994.

The miniatures and cardboard bits and bobs look quite dated, especially when compared to contemporary WFB releases.
    Roger that, but seems a bit out of the 'mystery' of a long dead space hulk revival or a new floaty ships and arrrrr pee-rates game.
    I'M RATHER DEFINATELY SURE FEMALE SPACE MARINES DEFINERTLEY DON'T EXIST.

Occuli Imperator

Quote Originally Posted by Denzark View Post
    Roger that, but seems a bit out of the 'mystery' of a long dead space hulk revival or a new floaty ships and arrrrr pee-rates game.
    I agree, essentially though the game has mvoed on another edition and is now a free living rule book (free pdf, yes I know GW giving stuff away for free?!!) so I imagine the reason you can still buy it is because they still have stock rather than fresh ones being made, but that is pure conjecture.

Veteran-Sergeant

I'm hoping the Dwarf rumor is true. By November all my current units will be painted up, and I will be itching to buy more. But there is nothing left to buy, except for FC grudge thrower models that I really don't care for.

I would assume IG will be after 'nids. That's fine, because I could paint a guardsmen a day until this time next year and still not be caught up.
    It takes a big hammer to drive a big nail.

Veteran-Sergeant

*Insert obligatory "where my Black Templars" post*

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast