BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 34 of 48 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

But will there be Koptas? And is there anything that makes Warbikes Troops/grants them OS?

Fly Lord

Quote Originally Posted by Skullchewer View Post
    Hey guys, I was corrected on the WAAAGH! rule, it is every turn, if you take an Ork Warband (Formation).
    Some more for you, save Red having to trawl Warseer
    You're the best Skullchewer! We'll get this set out everythere right away!

-Larry
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Veteran-Sergeant

Zagstruk got nerfed.
    Slugga
    Choppa
    ’Eavy armour
    Stikkbombs
    Cybork body
    Rokkit pack

WARLORD TRAIT:
    Bellowing Tyrant
    SPECIAL RULES:
    ’Ere We Go!
    Furious Charge
    Independent Character
    Mob Rule

Hammer of Wrath attacks made by Boss Zagstruk are Strength 8 and AP2

Stormboyz: Cheaper for base unit, up to 30 in a unit, one can be a noss nob and take a PK/BC andf a boss pole.
    Models equipped with rokkit packs gain the Jump unit type
    Unit can choose to use them to Run 2D6" in the Shooting phase instead of the normal D6" even if it used them in the Movement phase.
    If it does so, every model in the unit must take a Dangerous Terrain test.

Deff Koptas are still in, and as with the buggies it's still the same model pictured.

Kaptin Badrukk
    Da Freeboota King
    Stat line unchanged
    UNIT TYPE:
    Infantry (Character).
    UNIT COMPOSITION:
    1 (Unique)
    WARGEAR:
    • Slugga
    • Choppa
    • Stikkbombs
    • Bosspole
    • Gitfinda
    WARLORD TRAIT:
    • Kunnin’ but Brutal
    GIFTS OF GORK AND MORK
    Goldtoof Armour: Kaptin Badrukk’s priceless war-plate is fashioned from looted power armour, and houses a miniature force field generator.

Goldtoof armour confers a (Same as before) Armour Save and a (Same as before) invulnerable save.

Da Rippa: This gun once belonged to the Ogryn bodyguard of a sub-sector governor. The Kaptin has since had it kustomised to fire unstable plasma canisters instead of extreme-calibre bullets.
    Same statline.

"Ork units under 10 men take d6 wounds and run away on a 4+ instead of taking a leadership test!! Am I reading it right?"
    No, they just fail the test.

"Could you confirm some of the info circulation?"

- Embarked KFF no longer extend and only protect the vehicle (the one on the Morkanaut still working normally thought)
    "The bearer, and all models within 6", receive a 5+ invulnerable save against any shooting attacks. If the bearer is embarked in a vehicle, then the vehicle receives a 5+ invulnerable save against any shooting attacks instead."
    Morkanaut does not mention anything specific, however the model has the KFF on the outside, not inside as it would be on a Big Mek embarked so I imagine it works as normal.

- No Bikes as troops
    Not seen anything to replace Wazzdakka making bikes troops
    - No Kanz as troops
    Uh, no? Was this ever a thing?

- Kanz can't get two shooting weapons, have to take their own version of a Ld test when suffering 25% casualties
    Correct

- Ork flyer no longer doubling its shooting output during a Waaaagh
    Dakkajet and Burna Bomma and Blitza-Bommer all fire one more shot per assault weapon on a WAAAGH!

Quote Originally Posted by Skullchewer View Post
    No Bikes as troops
    Not seen anything to replace Wazzdakka making bikes troops
    - No Kanz as troops
    Uh, no? Was this ever a thing?
    I had a feeling that they would start axing SCs that messed with the FOC, especially if they didn't already have a model. As for the Kanz, I think they were referring to what the Big Meks did in the last Edition with Deff Dreads. Ambivalent about the Koptas until I see the Codex.

Guess no suicide runs at Flyers (Fliers?) with Stormboyz. Understandable, but still a ridiculously Orky thing to be able to do! (I mean seriously, flyin' 'eadbutt straight through the canopy and into the pilot? What's not to like. For the Ork. I mean it goes without saying that for the pilot or crew in general, there's quite a lot not to like about that, starting with the fact there's suddenly an Ork in your cockpit)
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Bummer on the Ork Buggy, that thing really needs a new kit. Hopefully there is a second wave in a few months.

Like all books there are going to be Pro's and Con's to the list, As a long time ork player some things i'm not liking mob rule bit off a blow, ghaz as a LOW for a Char to have LOW he better have some OP skills to do it, on the Plus side I get Morkanauts, Old Skool Mek Guns, Big mek in mega armour with a KFF, a whole new line up off alot off play testing into making a interesting and fun army to play

Shame Old Zogwort and Wazdakka gone as I used them as my warlords can't beat turning Char's into squigs, I hope there will be some sort off data sheet or Supplement that will make bikes troops again ( you can only hope )

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Guess no suicide runs at Flyers (Fliers?) with Stormboyz. Understandable, but still a ridiculously Orky thing to be able to do! (I mean seriously, flyin' 'eadbutt straight through the canopy and into the pilot? What's not to like. For the Ork. I mean it goes without saying that for the pilot or crew in general, there's quite a lot not to like about that, starting with the fact there's suddenly an Ork in your cockpit)
    That was actually a whole sequence in the Space Marine video game. You were manning a door gun on a Valkyrie trying to keep Stormboyz off your and you squadron's aircraft. That Stormboyz were flying up to attack Valkyries never bothered me a bit, I was more baffled by anthem actually having a field of fire that DIDN'T blow your own wing off with the door gun ruined my suspension of disbelief.

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Im really excited for all this.

I mean its got everything an ork player could hope for.

The removal of characters that eliminates previous options and themes from the codex
    Brilliantly designed army special rules, complete with the expected crippling counter to prevent any actual power (I mean it really forges the narrative so hard when SMs, tau and Eldar never loose, LOVE IT!)
    And its even got the wonderful changes in design direction, those great 1st codex of the edition rules that wont actually be good until 2-3 codexes later.

Bring on the WAAAGGHH!
    Last edited by daboarder; 06-20-2014 at 04:45 PM.
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigred View Post
    Lootas HS and cheaper
    *blink*

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHT?

Page 34 of 48 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast