Veteran Squad-3x Melta Chimera HF

Fast Attack
    Hellhound

Vendetta HB

Heavy Support
    Leman Russ Battle Tank

Aegis Defense Line/Quad gun

Pretty balanced gun line/mech army. My idea is too sit and shoot and the vets/hellhound give me some mobility for objective taking. I was not sure if I wanted to run Plasma in my blob squad but I decided to go with it because I thought they could use some AP 2 fire to go along with the autocannons and I also wanted to put some power axes in so they can be a solid all around shooty/Combat Blob. I also wanted to get some heavy armour in and I like the cheapness and long range of just the stock LRBT.
    Thoughts?

A solid list, personally I'd drop the Master ordinance, it always scatters so its not reliable. I'd go with the astropath or officer fleet depending on whether you want to help your reserves or mess with your opponents. The infantry platoons are only bs3 so I'd drop the plasma on them and go with grenade launchers, str 6 against vehicles or frag for troops. Using them points I'd swap out one of the melta squads for plasma and possibly get some special weapons on the last 2 guys of the ccs. Also yes swap the pcs to flamers, and put a double flamer on the chimera as well, nothing says howdy horde like 5 or 6 flamer templates.

Yeah, I am liking some of those changes but I honestly like the MoO in 6th ed combined with the lascannon it can be a nice vehicle hunter from long range. I had some points left over and I think the plasma vets might benefit from some autocannons.

HQ-
    CCS-MoO Lascannon

Troops

Platoon-ISx3 ACx3 GLx3 Power Axe x2 Commissar Power Axe

PCS-4x Flamer, Chimera HF

Veteran Squad-3x Plasma AC Chimera HB

Veteran Squad-3x Plasma AC Chimera HB

Fast Attack
    Hellhound

Vendetta HB

Heavy Support
    Leman Russ Battle Tank

Aegis Defense Line/Quad gun

I run something similar, my CCS has full plasma and a chimera, riding along with the vets to give orders. To me its a waste to have those orders in the backfield.