BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Necron2.0 View Post
    From my own personal perspective, in general, I think way too many people spend way too much time thinking about what other people are doing (or aren't doing) with their naughty bits.
    But given most of the population is wanting other people's naughty bits to interact with their own naughty bits in some way, it seems only right and proper to give at least passing consideration to what others are doing with their naughty bits.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Wildeybeast View Post
    But given most of the population is wanting other people's naughty bits to interact with their own naughty bits in some way, it seems only right and proper to give at least passing consideration to what others are doing with their naughty bits.
    Ah ... I make a distinction between "thinking about" and "plotting."

Revisiting the Privat Livemont calendar incident, the "chewing out" I indicated I received was more implicit than actual. With distance my memory of the incident has taken on a bit more of an edge (partly because that particular boss and I developed something of a loathing for each other), but upon reflection, at the time it wasn't as dramatic.
    Last edited by Necron2.0; 03-02-2013 at 11:57 PM.
    Necron2.0 (a.k.a. me) - "I used to wrestle with inner demons. Now we just sit for tea and scones, and argue over the weather."

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234