BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Brother-Captain

New Marauder and Warrior figures would have been nice, cos the existing ones are a bit naff (Marauders) and way too regimented/unchaotic (Warriors) for my taste. Still AoW do some fantastic Warriors/Chosen so not that bothered by their absence. Really liking that chariot, though not the demonic gorilla thing that can pull it, and the Lord in the back looks far better than the guy with the big axe does.
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

I prefer Hentitcle. That was genius.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Brakkart View Post
    New Marauder and Warrior figures would have been nice, cos the existing ones are a bit naff (Marauders) and way too regimented/unchaotic (Warriors) for my taste. Still AoW do some fantastic Warriors/Chosen so not that bothered by their absence. Really liking that chariot, though not the demonic gorilla thing that can pull it, and the Lord in the back looks far better than the guy with the big axe does.
    I can't remember the last time GW re-did an existing plastic 'core troops' unit. When they did a wave of Empire stuff that updated the troops amongst other things? God knows how long ago that was. I'm not at all surprised they haven't done any troops in 8th ed, focus on getting shiny new stuff out and converting metal/FC to plastic. They can always update the older palstci units if they get a hankering for a 2nd wave.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Chapter-Master

hooray for new chaos warriors, been waiting on this book. SOme very interesting models there, love those dragon ogres.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Plaguebearers

But otherwise spot on. Majority of troops are relatively recent, and existent plastics aren't likely to be done, as the focus appears to be plasticificate previously metal infantry, and add shinynewtoys.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Brother-Captain

I'm actually wondering where the rumoured Chaos Dragon/Egrimm van Horstmann dual kit has gone too. I was really looking forward to seeing that.
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

Throgg looks amazing...
    Armies - Skaven, Tomb Kings, Eldar, Iron Snakes, Dark Eldar, Retribution, & Legion
    Blog - http://chronowraith.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Plaguebearers
    And before that, Clanrats.

Edit: Gors too, now that I think about it.

Battle-Brother

Damn you GW. Damn you! I've got 60 Chaos Marines still to paint, and no money...

You're not supposed to make me want a new army right now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brakkart View Post
    I'm actually wondering where the rumoured Chaos Dragon/Egrimm van Horstmann dual kit has gone too. I was really looking forward to seeing that.
    Rumours also said Dragon Ogres looked arse...
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast