BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by red/winter View Post
    I prefer Hentitcle. That was genius.
    Thank you :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Eeeew! You made me go on Dakka!
    Careful you don't get banned for no reason other than stating a fact which a mod doesn't like (the sky is blue, grass is green etc)

Quote Originally Posted by Phototoxin View Post
    Careful you don't get banned for no reason other than stating a fact which a mod doesn't like (the sky is blue, grass is green etc)
    I'm going to have to ban you, the sky is in fact black.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Chaplain

Oh man, oh man. Those are some nice models....I need to get my WoC out of storage!

The vortex beast is beautiful. As a huge fan of both Lovecraft and Tzeentch, I desperately, DESPERATELY hope it will be available to Chaos Daemons/Daemons of Chaos.

I like everything bar the Forsaken, based on the blurry pictures.

Throgg or whatever his name is is very impressive.
    Dragon Ogres are great, going to base some conversions off them for my Dark Eldar army.
    The Hentacle beast or whatever it's real name is looks extremely nice and very gribbly for a GW monster, much approval.
    The other spawn thing is also equally nice in my opinion, also going to e a conversion base.
    I love teh chariots, particularly the one with the horsies.
    The three armed chap with what looks like a xenomorph handpuppet is very nice also.
    The Chaos lord is very imposing but I hope he comes with an alternate head.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chaplain

that lord may join my CSM chosen, ohter than that, the dragon ogres look like something out of the old claymation/live action sinbad films

[URL="http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0051337/"]http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0051337/[/URL]

currently working on a line of sci-fi bunkers and tunneling, input always appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Dragon Ogres are great, going to base some conversions off them for my Dark Eldar army.
    As a fellow DE player, care to elaborate? I'm curious as to what you'd use them for, something beastmaster related?

Not one hundred percent sure yet, have some wyches riding them perhaps as a counts as talos. I'll need to see what base size I can fit them on before I can plan too much.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

grotesques I would have though.

I look forward to this book, I think the current one is great, but I have been unable to find a list I am happy with, so my chaos warriors have languished since sixth edition paralysed with uncertainty. Can't wait to have a look through and start plotting
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

I'm trying to go for a wych cult theme myself, but yes if you can fit them on a 40mm base grotesques would be an idea use.

I hope the book will be solid, if only to help rehabilitate Cruddaces reputation a bit more. His Empire book is really perfectly decent but he still gets a hard time over 'nids and to some extent IG.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast