BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by DrLove42 View Post
    Give it a week after release then google "Dead Island Collectable Sex Scene" and see what comes up
    Did someone mention Tits?
    Do you really want to see somebody trying to give themselves a titwank with a collectable?

plus boobs are pointless if they don't wobble, that's where the fun is...

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Chapter-Master

Yeah, that just creeps me out bigtime, weird and not in a cool way.
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Awwwwwwh sweet! BEWBS!
    Last edited by Tzeentch's Dark Agent; 01-15-2013 at 12:02 PM.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Hospitals across the country are reporting a significant surge of admissions of spotty, social inadequates with friction burns to their genitalia.....
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

BEWBS.

Ermagherd.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Tzeentch's Dark Agent View Post
    BEWBS.

Ermagherd.
    Ermahgerd one pernd fersh!
    "Let them come. We shall smite them down where they stand" Warsmith Vorax of the 15th Grand Battalion.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    "Hey guys, here's a zombie chewed female! But don't worry, her tits are intact and that's all that matters right? Don't worry about feeling guilty ogling her, she doesn't even have a head to give her an identity. Did we mention tits? Yay tits!"

Damn whoever thought of this, I don't want to add Techland/Deep silver to my "do not purchase games from" list but making sexualised violence against women a selling point for a collectors edition is just repugnant.
    yeah definitely a step too far.

I don't see the point in special editions generally, they certainly do nothing for me, lots of expensive clutter to fill the place. There are too many editions these days, sometimes as many as four, normal edition, limited edition, special edition, maybe an edition specific to that retailer. Particularly irritating when I place a preorder with my local store, a Game branch, and they often don't have any info on what the different versions are, and they are never told how much each one will cost until launch day.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Certainly very odd this one, I can't imagine why anyone would want to shell out extra cash for something that grotesque. Then again can't see why anyone would want another Dead Island game in the first place.

Chapter-Master

Manufacturers have expressed "deep regret"

[url]http://kotaku.com/5976203/deep-silver-we-deeply-apologize-for-statue-of-severed-womans-torso[/url]

They say they severly regret this choice. But don't say they are going to withdraw it (or else there would be a creepy warehouse full of torsos somewhere).

I'd imagine whoevers idea this was has probably been fired by now....
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Chapter-Master

that's even better a warehouse of creepy torsos? You could steal them all one night and leave them randomly on peoples doorsteps...

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast