BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Chaplain

it looks more like a DEATH KORPS OF KRIEG MARS ALPHA PATTERN LEMAN RUSS ANNIHILATOR,

[url]http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Warhammer-40000/Imperial_Guard/Death-Korps-of-Krieg/DEATH_KORPS_OF_KRIEG_VEHICLES_AND_ACCESSORIES/DEATH_KORPS_OF_KRIEG_MARS_ALPHA_PATTERN_LEMAN_RUSS _ANNIHILATOR.html[/url]

as for the crons, Yeeha

currently working on a line of sci-fi bunkers and tunneling, input always appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    love the lightning, and hurray for more space marines, so screw you guys :P

the long barrelled autocannon is still the default configuration for the lightning in the new IA: Aeronautica, yetthe new model doesn't seem to have one and the old model is no longer available
    Hi-5 Space Marine buddy!
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

The arc of fire on that doom scythe looks greater than 22.5! Cheaters....

Quote Originally Posted by archimbald View Post
    it looks more like a DEATH KORPS OF KRIEG MARS ALPHA PATTERN LEMAN RUSS ANNIHILATOR,
    You know what, you're right. The only discernible difference, from the front, between the Mars Alpha and Ryza patterns is around the forward hull-mounted weapon, but it's there.

Although I think that might mean that the hull is Mars Alpha and the turret is Ryza, much like the "vanilla" DKoK Russes.

Iron Father

Quote Originally Posted by Tzeentch's Dark Agent View Post
    Hi-5 Space Marine buddy!
    Yeah it's a must buy release for me, marines and crons. That's the best combo I could have wished for. I know Minotaurs are stated as being the chapter involved but I hope there will be more than one.
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Asymmetrical Xeno View Post
    Love the "war of the worlds" feel to that picture with the necron fliers. Yeah, I like the marine stuff - especially the termies but I have to agree iv been getting a bit bored by it all, so I'm happy to see some love for my favourite Death-Robots next year
    The pose of the Guardsman makes me think they're all shouting 'run away!' in a disorganised chorus, over and over!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlift View Post
    Yeah it's a must buy release for me, marines and crons. That's the best combo I could have wished for. I know Minotaurs are stated as being the chapter involved but I hope there will be more than one.
    probably not, I asked forge world about the book and there are going to be updated Minotaurs rules and half a dozen new characters for them so they said. Whether that includes updated Chapter Master Moloc and Chaplain Enkomi or not I am not sure.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Brother-Captain

I'm really diggin' that fighter, but those terminators popped up, and my first thought was "when did FW start making Menoth Templars?"

John M>

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    probably not, I asked forge world about the book and there are going to be updated Minotaurs rules and half a dozen new characters for them so they said. Whether that includes updated Chapter Master Moloc and Chaplain Enkomi or not I am not sure.
    I read that and my first thought was not the chapter, but the Minotaur tank, the one with the two earthshaker cannons. Which fits the Krieg doctrine well.

I hope FW does some good sets of Mk VIII armor and maybe weapons (like the Mk IV Power weapons kit) for them.

Chapter-Master

hehe, yeah they have created a new space marine chapter, made up entirely of super heavy artillery. I would collect those...

it would be cool to see definitely, I have a fledgling minotaurs force so I am looking forward to seeing what comes out with them.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12