BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Those people should fall off of cliffs.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Yeah, well, I STILL don't like it. :P

Fortunately for me, I converted a typhoon pattern plasma cannon nearly three years ago now. I finally have a legitimate use for it, as a better Land Speeder Vengeance.

Looks like we have ourselves one of them self-hating Dark Angel speeder-thing fans.

Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

I actually really like them, while I've always been a dark angels fan, I can't say there's only model there that I don't like.

Especially the hooded heads, think that's a great idea for the deathwing, kinda considering having hooded heads for all the deathwing, not just the knights (though leaving the robed bodies for just the knights)
    http://the-deathwing.blogspot.co.uk/
    Have a look at my Dark Angels blog!

Librarian

Thanks everyone for visiting my blog... today we have break out our visiting record of ever!
    Lord Macragge and wielder of the Ultramar“s Gauntlets

Chapter-Master

I don't really think the Landspeeder is as bad as people make out, personally. It didn't exactly "wow" me on first look, but it didn't make me want to claw my eyes out either. I think it is Okay, then again human sci-fi vehicles are often boring to me - from a sculptors Point of view, I'm not sure I could do any better either to be fair. I also think the flier is the best of the space marine ones so far.

I definitely like the Deathwing kit though, at that price I wouldnt buy one - but It looks like a really good kit - and I guess the unused bits could be used on vanilla termies to make them look more properly DA-ish.

If I had one criticism, it's that I feel there is too many Ravenwing kits (3 out of 4). I would of personally swapped one of those kits out for that rumoured demi-chaplain type unit to add a bit of balance to the release - but that's just me, I tend to go for the infantry over vehicles.
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Chapter-Master

ooh, the dark angel fighter thing has given me another idea too
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Is it a giraffe?
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Chapter-Master

two giraffes and a hippo
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

I don't have any kind of problem with someone saying 'I really hate the speeder thing because....' and they go onto elaborate why. Fair enough. What annoys me is this same kneejerk 'omg it is all teh suxxors wut is GW thinking it all lewks lik toyz!' reaction with EVERY fudging release.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast