BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    two giraffes and a hippo
    Mother of the Gods!
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Chapter-Master

I don't actively dislike the speeder, I just think the normal front end looks much better, the pulpit gunner on the new one looks very cramped and strange to me, and the thing covering the gunners usual position is bizarre. don't like Belial because his pose just looks very awkward, feet close together and parallel, body twisted a little, old tired looking face
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Belial is the only thing so far I don't care for, mostly for the reasons you describe. I actually like the speeder because it reminds me of the over-the-top, gothic vibe Blanche defined 40k/the IoM with and that we don't see enough of on the 40k battlefield.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

I like that Belial actually has a model...

I hope Ezekiel is actually good now...
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Chaplain

a bit off topic but is there any word of any sternguard vets for the DA in the WD?

currently working on a line of sci-fi bunkers and tunneling, input always appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by archimbald View Post
    a bit off topic but is there any word of any sternguard vets for the DA in the WD?
    DA don't get them. They have Company Vets instead. No special ammo for DA.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorWesJanson View Post
    DA don't get them. They have Company Vets instead. No special ammo for DA.
    With the amount of plasma they will be packing, who needs puny steruguard special ammo anyways?

Well, so far as we know!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chaplain

thanks, just gonna use them as standard marines then, love the models and rules,

currently working on a line of sci-fi bunkers and tunneling, input always appreciated

Brother-Captain

So, regarding this:

Attachment 3478

Are those plasma cannons, or those some kind of big-azz speakers?

I don't know why but my first impression of that back turret was of an MC working a sound system, with old school tape cassettes spread out in front of him.

YEAAAAAAAHHH!! Dark Angels in da HOOOOOUUUUSSE!!

Give it up for the main MC* - BELIAAAAAAAALLLLL!!

* MC = Master of the Chapter
    Last edited by Necron2.0; 12-31-2012 at 01:00 AM.
    Necron2.0 (a.k.a. me) - "I used to wrestle with inner demons. Now we just sit for tea and scones, and argue over the weather."

Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast