BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Can anyone answer this for me

Is the game going to be available for purchase at a later date?

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by daboarder View Post
    Can anyone answer this for me

Is the game going to be available for purchase at a later date?
    I am absolutely sure it will be. Kickstarter is just to get things going.

Battle-Brother

Quote Originally Posted by Toyz n the Hood View Post
    It looks like a fantastic Kickstarter and right up my street but before I back it could you let us know which other company you're working with?

Thanks!
    Any chance of an answer to this? I've got a couple of Kickstarter's outstanding so i'd like to know before supporting anything else.

Battle-Brother

Oh, it doesn't matter - I see from this article that it's Cool Mini Or Not that's the publisher.

[url]http://www.wired.com/design/2012/12/kingdom-death/[/url]

First-Captain

13 hours to go and it's at $1,575,555.

I really can't wait to get playing this badboy!

I can't decide what extra figures to get though?

It is doing very well, it may even beat Reaper Bones for final pledge level (though it may not, with 13 days longer it is still half what Bones was at this point in the campaign).

I can't bring myself to pledge though, I either spend 45% extra on international shipping over the cost of the basic box or I buy All The Things and spend a lot of money on quite a few miniatures that I won't be able to use for any of my other games. This in a year where I'm expecting my Reaper Bones parcel (250+ miniatures), Relic Knights and a new eldar release.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    It is doing very well, it may even beat Reaper Bones for final pledge level (though it may not, with 13 days longer it is still half what Bones was at this point in the campaign).

I can't bring myself to pledge though, I either spend 45% extra on international shipping over the cost of the basic box or I buy All The Things and spend a lot of money on quite a few miniatures that I won't be able to use for any of my other games. This in a year where I'm expecting my Reaper Bones parcel (250+ miniatures), Relic Knights and a new eldar release.
    (chanting) DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!

For those interested in sleeves!!!

MCG Sleeves have been almost triple funded and all the stretch goals are now unlocked!!

This campaign is dedicated to expand MAGE Company's sleeves line, but also to offer a variety of accessories for the cards such as deck boxes, plastic stands and so on. Aside the current sizes MCG offers (mini Euro, mini square, standard Euro, standard American, mini American, standard card games), two new sizes have been added in the campaign, that will be produced by MAGE Company : 150*95mm and 210*107mm. Such sleeves can fit cards for games like Kingdom Death. The two new sizes are transparent, premium quality and include 50 sleeves per pack.

One week left and as the campaign progresses, more stretch goals will be unlocked as well as more sleeves sizes.

The campaign ends 10th of January 2017 and after that, MAGE Company will launch a pledge manager were more people will be able to join it.

[url]https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/magecompany/mcg-premium-sleeves-and-accessories?ref=nav_search[/url]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123