So I finally played my real first 6th edition game. The other being a campaign where it was very lopsided as i faced an entire Nid fast attack army and was very owned. However in this game I played with my successor Blood Angels Chapter the Black Daggers and allied with IG. My list was:

HQ: Dante
Troops:
Sang Guards with infurnus pistol and power first (reserve with Dante and Sang priest)
Full Tac Squad with Missile launcher. SGT with power fist. Sqd was split and half took rode in razorback with Lascannon
Elite:
2 Sang Priests one with lighting claw and infurnus pistol this guy was with the Sang Guard. The other with power sword. both had jump packs.

Allies was:
HO: Company CDR with just basic sqd mounted in Chimera
Troops: Vets with one plasma and mounted in chimera.
elite: Marbo (reserve)

The enemy was footdar. Eldrad was the cdr with avengers, pathfinders, harlequins and fire dragons being taken. Ageis defence with lascannon. Allies with Cotez and GK strike sqd taken and vindicare assassin taken. Cotez and GK Sqd held in reserve

Game started with my opponent taking first and night fighting rules. Nothing happened on both sides of both turns for each of us. Turn two the my command chimera was glanced once and lost a hull point but I managed to take out a harlequin with my veterans. Also both marbo and dante with friends came out to play. Marbo went behind enemy lines where he took out the entire fire dragon sqd. Dante with friends were a little too far away to shoot so I just had to weather the storm that came from the avengers during the next turn. I nearly made all my saves however was saved with feel no pain. The harlequins moved in and shot then assaulted dante with friends but I made every save and turned around smashed the harlequins despite them having fortune ( I think thats how it works don't remember). Any case I consolidated towards the Avengers where i shot them and assaulted during my turn were I managed to declare an challenge with dante. he made every save invul save he received something like four or five and then beat face in his swing back. the avengers with eldrad were caught in the sweeping advance. Marbo lost a wound during the 3rd turn when the pathfinders shot at him. However they were whipped off the board as they failed to hit during the assault and lost in combat and then were caught in the retreat. The game essentially ended with turn 4 surprisingly enough as I'm really not that good at this game and I played against one of the best players in the local area who knows the game like the back of his hand. Marbo died at the hands of the vindicare and my opponents allies never made it on the board. Overall I thought this was an awesome first experience with 6 edition and a great gaming experience with a good opponent who made it worthwhile to play against.