Thanks for posting this!

Vetock writing Chaos Daemons = not sure, I don't know any 40K codexes that he has done. Apparently though he is a great Fantasy author? It sounds like it isn't a massive overhaul, which is fine as Daemons are now actually competitive again.

Ward writing Dark Angels = hopefully he actually tones his own works back and writes a codex similarl to his Space Marines codex. However, it wouldn't surprise me if he makes another Grey Knights/Necrons codex.

Cruddance writing Tau = WHY!? Seriously though, Tau can't get worse. Right? This guy can't nerf them anymore. Can he? Unfortunately though, this guy is usually the kiss of death for a codex. The terrible Tyranids or the imba Imperial Guard. Jokes aside, I'll give him a chance. All he really has to do is update the codex to current rules and give the codex a general points reduction. He also needs to fix some certain units.

Kelly writing Eldar - no surprises. It just wouldn't be Eldar/Dark Eldar without Phil Kelly. Given that his previous Eldar and Dark Eldar codexes were great when they came out and tend to have aged well, I have nothing but faith that this will be a great release.