BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rev. Tiberius Jackhammer View Post
    --
    When it comes to scaling these things, scale in Epic/fiction is so very inconsistent, and considering in-fluff each of these things are unique creations from different Forgeworlds that take centuries to make, .
    I agree. Some day I may have to make a list of different sizes listed in the old Adeptus Titanicus/ Epic rules and the Horus Heresy books. I swear some are described in feet and others at the same number in meters.

Veteran-Sergeant

Out-flipping-standing... Nothing further needed to be said.

Veteran-Sergeant

Wow this project is coming along really great. I can't wait to see the finished project.
    AIRBORNE/AIR ASSAULT

Are you going to mount it on a ROB tile or will it be freestanding? Also Where do the skulls come from ? post #61 the skulls on either side of the manufactorum piece?
    Awesome work!!!
    Last edited by Mark Mras; 01-04-2013 at 07:51 PM.

Librarian

This is one sweet project!
    "Let them come. We shall smite them down where they stand" Warsmith Vorax of the 15th Grand Battalion.

Brother-Captain

Looking really nice so far and very much looking forward to seeing this thing develop and be finished.
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

Thanks all, so glad I started painting part way, even slipping a couple of highlights it's taking a long time and if I left it all to the end I think I'd give up.

Another major part of the carapace fortress done:

Acouple of the little chapels too so I could do all the windows in one go.

And this is the fortress so far. Next step is to fill the walkway between the side and central bunkers and then continue painting.

Some initial gun work on the vengeance cannon, more to do but the basics are there.

Next up the mighty hellstorm

Pretty.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Number two gun:

It's big but a little too heavy perhaps. We'll see.

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast