BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: UK Number 1

Librarian

Default UK Number 1

So this is the current chart number one in the UK and honestly you cannot hear it without smiling at the strangeness of it.

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/URL]

IT MADE IT TO NO. 1?!?!?!?!

HELL YES!

Victory!!!!!!!!!!!
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

I despair.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Banned.

It is oddly mesmerising.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Banned

Heeeeeeeey sexy lady!

Quote Originally Posted by Gotthammer View Post
    Heeeeeeeey sexy lady!
    So the two posters above me then?

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Tzeentch's Dark Agent View Post
    So the two posters above me then?
    Creep. In other news, I danced to this at a wedding on Saturday. I taught the father of the groom to do it. It was epic. I am glad to see anything that isn't Simon Cowell maufactured **** do well in the charts, I don't care whether I like it or even if it's any good, just so long as it is people actually having some creativity and making music for themselves.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

I dance to it ALL THE TIME.

Why is complimenting someone creepy? Especially when I'm courting one of them?

Chapter-Master

I meant creep in the sense of suck-up rather than creepy. And having just watched the video properly for the first time, I love it. And Seoul definitely has some sexy ladies.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast