BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Veteran-Sergeant

Default Halo 4 micro ops and 40K

Hey I was wondering if anyone had seen these yet and if so how compatible Halo 4 is with 40K.
    AIRBORNE/AIR ASSAULT

About the right scale, but they'd look kinda weird alongside 40k minis (40k has slightly oversized heads/hands/guns, don't believe Micro Ops does). UNSC would probably mostly match up with Imperial Guard (maybe w/ Space Marine allies), not sure what Covenant would be used for, due to the great variety of races.

Fluffwise/stylistically, very different settings, despite sharing a lot of typical scifi stuff.
    Last edited by Rev. Tiberius Jackhammer; 08-15-2012 at 12:11 PM.

Veteran-Sergeant

True but I'm more interested in the vehicles like the UNSC Falcon. Would make a great Storm Talon
    AIRBORNE/AIR ASSAULT

Here's a pic of a Falcon next to a quarter (25mm in diameter, same size as a typical infantry round base).
    Looks like it's a bit small. If you go for it, I'd suggest bulking it out with some plasticard/bits, especially to accomodate the weapons. You'd have to get creative with the cockpit, though.

Edit: Here's a shot with a Storm Talon near a 25mm base model. Note how the front of the 'talon's about 50mm wide, while the front of the Falcon's a bit under 25mm.
    Last edited by Rev. Tiberius Jackhammer; 08-15-2012 at 12:21 PM.

Chapter-Master

theres a blog called: *damint i forgot the name, ill see if i can remember it* (thats not the name)
    where its some guy and he does a lot of stuff like this and a few 'top 10 sci fi guns'

i think thatd be helpful if i could remember its name :P (its on the BOLS roll anyway)

-fuzz
    visit my blog: www.fuzzbuket.blogspot.com I do cheap commsion work
    And COME TO BOLSCON UK and yell about my font!