BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

+1 to that brother!

Speaking of which, I have a Cityfight for tomorrow. Time to dig out Cities of Death and bone up on my rules!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

so, it's not the mission. it's his list.
    only half the dexs out there[all old+nids] cant build "balanced" lists . One may as well say dont play dex X,Y,Z because they suck then .

at the same time necron more or less ignore the scenarios they are playing . the only problems they face is if they AB are going to be scoring or not.

Quote Originally Posted by the jeske View Post
    only half the dexs out there[all old+nids] cant build "balanced" lists . One may as well say dont play dex X,Y,Z because they suck then .

at the same time necron more or less ignore the scenarios they are playing . the only problems they face is if they AB are going to be scoring or not.
    Bunkum. All Codecies present a range of units, and most have a tactical gap somewhere by deliberate design, just as they have an area where they tend to excel. A balanced army has a wide selection of the available units.

And trust me, I'm successful with my Necrons because I focus on the Mission, rather than wiping out my opponent. Go for the secondary objectives first (bit of luck and I can bag two for one by slotting the enemy Warlord first) to give me a solid upper hand (these can be wrested from me), secure a primary objective of my own, and then focus on denial against my opponent. Pow. Playing to the mission and winning.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Quote Originally Posted by the jeske View Post

yeah right. I bet you any money I could build a balanced list with any dex.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123