BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Veteran-Sergeant

Default Who are the pervious Blood Angel Chapter Masters?

I'm trying to figure out who was the Chapter Master before Dante. Anyone happen to know? I think it was mentioned in the first book of the second BA series but I don't own the book anymore.
    AIRBORNE/AIR ASSAULT

I need new glasses... I read who were the perverted blood angel chapter masters and I was about to reply all of them
    Tales from Original WFRP. My Troll-Slayer would be a terror with his axe, then my friend's Tax-Collector would hit the foul beasty with his cane and usually get the killing blow.

Brother-Sergeant

Ah, yes who can forget Chapter Master Ronald James whom would succumb to the red thirst in the vile clutches of slannesh. Yes, poor Ronald who would later be known as Ron Jeremy. All kidding aside though, I think there might be a reference made by Dante himself in Bloodquest to who he took command from. I have not seen anything in Anels of Death, 2nd, 4th, or5th codices, thought that does not mean much.

Amareo was one of the earlier chapter masters of the BA, with a tower of the fortress monastary named after him.

Would it be reasonable to assume that Azkellion took over running of the chapter immediately after Sanguinius died?

Brother-Sergeant

I think that Azkellion's role was to preserve the Sanguinary Guard for the blood angels as they would need them with the advent of the red thirst. Rebuilding the order in not only the blood angels but through out the successors would have taken up quite a bit of his time I think.

Brother-Sergeant

considering that Azkaellon failed in his duty after the Angel fell on Signus Prime, I doubt his honor would ever allow him to become Chapter Master. A role that was a natural fit for Raldoron

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Absolon View Post
    considering that Azkaellon failed in his duty after the Angel fell on Signus Prime, I doubt his honor would ever allow him to become Chapter Master. A role that was a natural fit for Raldoron
    That's what I would think plus from reading the must recent HH book Azkaellon is something of a dick. Any ways I could have sworn that it Raldoron that Dante inherited the chapter master title. If this is true then this would make Dante not just old but really fricking old.
    AIRBORNE/AIR ASSAULT

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Foxhound2delta View Post
    That's what I would think plus from reading the must recent HH book Azkaellon is something of a dick. Any ways I could have sworn that it Raldoron that Dante inherited the chapter master title. If this is true then this would make Dante not just old but really fricking old.
    Dante is freaking ancient. I think he's supposed to be the oldest - or at least one of the oldest - currently living space marines.

Didn't Dante die?

Didn't a celebrity BA die on Armageddon?

Who am I thinking of?

Probably Tycho?
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast