BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1454626364

Has anyone else who owns the iPad codex noticed that on the Commander Battlesuit 360 - you can see blue tac on both the weapon and support system on the shoulders?

EDIT: Plus the weapons on the arms lol
    I have a blog, check it out :P - http://forthegloryofgorkandmork.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/tau-xv8-02-commander.html - just updated my blog 11/04/13

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Nutsy View Post
    Another troll-worthy idea I had a while back was dumping ten gun drones inside a devilfish, scooting it to an objective, letting them pour out to pin the everloving crap out of a unit rushing to grab it. Now with the new rules, it's even more troll-worthy.
    Gun drones are jetpack infantry and therefore "bulky." You can't put bulky models inside a devilfish, and you certainly can't put ten. Drones attached to units must get a weird free pass, because they are explicitly mentioned. Also, drones can't hold objecitves or even deny them.
    ElectricPaladin Paints: http://tiny-plastic-dead.tumblr.com/
    ElectricPaladin Writes: burningzeppelinexperience.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by RGilbert26 View Post
    Has anyone else who owns the iPad codex noticed that on the Commander Battlesuit 360 - you can see blue tac on both the weapon and support system on the shoulders?

EDIT: Plus the weapons on the arms lol
    There were daemon kits with the blu tac visible a few months ago too. Possibly some others. It's quite amusing really, I guess they can't be botheed magnetising. I use blu tac myself sometimes, it's very easy and fast.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Quote Originally Posted by ElectricPaladin View Post
    Gun drones are jetpack infantry and therefore "bulky." You can't put bulky models inside a devilfish, and you certainly can't put ten. Drones attached to units must get a weird free pass, because they are explicitly mentioned. Also, drones can't hold objecitves or even deny them.
    Just checked the drones section and its say specifically that Drones do not have the bulky special rule. right at the top of the page.
    MY New blog not much in it at the moment its not long been set up. gerbilmodels.blogspot.com

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by guitarangry View Post
    Just checked the drones section and its say specifically that Drones do not have the bulky special rule. right at the top of the page.
    Deprity derpity derp. I'll be in the corner with my stupid looking at pictures of stupid things.
    ElectricPaladin Paints: http://tiny-plastic-dead.tumblr.com/
    ElectricPaladin Writes: burningzeppelinexperience.blogspot.com

It's okay. Have fun with your drones piling out of a fish.

Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1454626364