BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Chaplain

I´d could be worse: Imagine you´ve to buy the exhalted verison, even if you wan´t only the normal seeker chariot

Quote Originally Posted by KrewL RaiN View Post
    Oh GW, finding more ways to squeeze more money out of us with the whole "combine two chariot kits to make the exalted version". Still looks very epic even with the cost of the whole thing.

The description of the chariot is amusing, it IS a farm plow!
    Peace through superior Firepower!

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by wittdooley View Post
    Why do all the Slaneeshi things have claws. I think that's so stupid.

I didn't realize Slaneesh was the lobster god.
    Having wheels which are big spikes are going to be totally impractical too. Unless that thing is made out of something ridiculously light, those wheels are going to dig straight into the ground (especially in a muddy battlefield) and then it isn't going anywhere.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Daemons > Laws of Physics & practicality.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Stupid demons and their silly magic.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by wittdooley View Post
    Why do all the Slaneeshi things have claws. I think that's so stupid.

I didn't realize Slaneesh was the lobster god.
    they always have, always will.
    goes back to slaves to pleasure, the old realms of chaos book. the first slaanesh sign was clawed (actually more like modern ones than the old lobster ones), the reasoning was the lithe form and beauty of the eldar was corrupted with the lethality and repulsion of the claws.

i love the entire wave of chaos stuff but yeah the chariot is a little farm tech, but i still love it.

"Have killed many, Shepard. Many methods. Gunfire, knives, drugs, tech attacks, once with farming equipment."

Mordin is a follower of Slaanesh?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12